I do hope our CEO, Mdm Lim, is not reading this... If you are, Hi Mdm Lim!!!
No, actually it's a daddy driving his two mischieviously misbehaved daughters on an outing trip.
Daddy Tie: Hmm, my good daughters. Want to have a "Tie"party at Upperstar?
Daughters: (chorused in an innocent, sweet voice) Yes please daddy.
Bad move daddy, you don't know what you are getting yourself into...
Anywayz, we arrived at the location, finally after hunting wildly for a parking place. Daddy is soooo patient, never moan about the traffic jam or bad luck in finding a parking place.
OH MY GOSH!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!! WHERE SHALL WE SIT???
This looks like a very bizarre place... it feels like i'm in a cathedral...
I remembered last time I went to jasper's party and ended up going to hospital the day following the next.. Haha!!! I've learnt my lesson!!!
WAITING...BORING... TALKING CRAPS...
How about showing you what I want for my christmas present this year. TADAHHH!!!
How about showing you what I want for my christmas present this year. TADAHHH!!!
Jiaming: Daddy, please buy me an electric guitar. It's only RM 2000++!!!
Daddy: ........ (lost for words no doubt)
black pepper steak was not bad but a bit cold. Vanilla smoothie is not good 'coz it's too icey and quite diluted...
( Actually I have eaten part of it, coz my food had arrived first before theirs )
( Actually I have eaten part of it, coz my food had arrived first before theirs )
Daddy said mango smoothie is better.
Haiz I guess he is too hungry...... :P
Charlene was told not to take photos of daddy eating but I GUESS WE NEVER LISTEN TO OUR PARENTS...
Charlene was told not to take photos of daddy eating but I GUESS WE NEVER LISTEN TO OUR PARENTS...
Haha, Just kidding my dear....
P.S. It's actually waiting for Charlene to finish her food, finally!!! What A Relief !!! XP
Look at the mess we have created!!! Like daddy, like daughters...

Charlene: I like this spoon!!!
Daddy: I don't like the numbers and digits on this bill... Sob...
Look at the mess we have created!!! Like daddy, like daughters...
Charlene: I like this spoon!!!
Daddy: I don't like the numbers and digits on this bill... Sob...
Daddy's hair is soooo long...
Want to help him "tie" his hair into a ponytail. Lols!
9 comments:
This is the first time I have laughed so much today! Thanks Pal! You never fail to add humour to my life! but, why did you used "tata" for the guitar part...it's like saying "bye bye", its.."ta-dahhhhh" lols!
And we didn't skip class lah!~~~ I very scared if mdm.Emily or CEO reads this and think we actually skip class ><" (I'm a guai guai girl with good reputation you know =P )
I really had fun with you and daddy! SOb...gonna miss this moment! I bet we wont be having much chance to have a daddy-daughter outing anymore.
You know, the other day when I told daddy we are going to tea-party, he actually doubtfully asked me "tea party?" you mean "T-E-A, tea?" I bet daddy is perasan, he thinks we mean "T-I-E" party =P
LOLS!
Initially I thought tat 1 is rili ur Daddy o!!! But then I wondered y Daddy and daughter wore the same shirt? look clearly again, chehhhhh...:P His hair grows so long and I nearly can't recognized him..
WOw...Today I oso skipped Chemistry Class...hehehe
fanny>> haha, thanks for the idea of skipping chem class, but rili chem class is so boring dat i do think i wan to skip!!! dun say dat, later he cut his hair not handsome anymore...
Charlene>> you are welcome my dear!!! Wat are best frens for?
Thanks for reminding bout the "tata" part. i will edit it.
hey my darling charlene, seriously dun worry. chill... i bet mdm lim and ms. emily not so hi-tech people. they just dun seem like bloggers.
guess wat daddy wrote back in facebook message???
Daddy Tie : "haha, gd field trip report.
yaya, thx for ur kind reminder, i wil go n hav my hair cut 2ml. ^^
n hey, mine is nt mullet. tis is d def of mullet i gt frm wiki
"A mullet is a hairstyle that is short in the front, top, and sides, but long in the back" hehe"
he actually sounds like i m writing a field trip report. can u believe him? haiz... daddy o daddy...
his hair is a mullet rite? i bet u said it purposely "T-I-E" to confuse daddy. bad girl :P
so sad.. i wasnt eliminated from the daddy-daughter's club.. *sob*
eh.. i mean.. i was... -_-"
lols phoebe!!! u pour tea n give daddy drink 1st, see what is his reaction...
I guess it is so common bout d "Skip Class" matter, since v all "grown up" oredy.
XD~
Tie sure looks very diff wit his nw hair style...so dam long arr..how many month he didnt cut his hair liao??..lol
he left IS oredi rite??
oh yes he did left us. so i m kinda daddy-less. he kept his hair since sports day. do ur own math. actually i think his hair is kinda nice like dat. i bumped into him last friday and hold and behold: he cut his hair... very nice looking!!!
Post a Comment