Saturday, June 21, 2008

666666

6 things I'm passionate about:

#playing basketball

#outdoor activities

#reading books and magazines

#cooking (Bak Kut Teh and salad)

#listening to all sorts of music

#jamming with my guitar


6 things I say too often:

#WHAT??!!!

#No Way....

#Please and Thank You

#What the heck???

#Oh please...

#Damn it...


6 books I've read recently:

#Biology A-Level Textbook

#Introduction to principles of Environment Science

#Reader's Digest

#Fear Street: Babysitter II

#Astro Magazine

#Junk Magazine (May 2008)



6 songs I could listen to over & over again:

#Love Song (Sara Bareilles)

#Famous Last Words (My Chemical Romance)

#Careless Whisper (Dave Koz feat. Montell Jordan)

#Say Goodnight (The Click Five)

#True To Your Heart (98 Degrees feat. Stevie Wonder)

#Relight My Fire (Take That)


6 things I learnt for the past year;

#Gotta seize the opputunity

#Appreciate life (copied from Elaine ^^)

#My Chemistry is really sucks...

#You can achieve whatever you put your mind into it (maybe except Chemistry...)

#Fortune favours the bold.

#I still haven't grow tall...



6 people to tag:

#Pheobe

#CKB

#Lois

#Clive

#Mei San

#Jasper

2 comments:

Pheobe said...

hehe.. im so touched to see that.. im the 1st one u gonna tag...
but then again i became happpier.. when i finally found out that u did not spell wrong my name this time. ^^

anyway... rushing for ms assignment now. gambateh!!!

Crazygtown31 said...

hahax dun cry my dear ^^