Saturday, June 14, 2008

don't phunk with my face!!! (OST picture version part 2)

Finally, i extracted the photos from my camera. Actually i don't really know how to use the program. HELP!!! This huge dumb-looking pineapple is stuck to our butts!!!
Two monsters in the bus...
Nelson, our noob cameraman, sitting across the alley (seriously i have to cut him some slack, been kinda mean to him...)
The longhouse overview.
I am hooked by this swing... or is it the swing is hooked with me???
Charlene and her cute handbag ( our room key is with her )
Ms. Koo again...
Stupid flower... Too bad there's no frog staying in there. I want to get a kiss from the frog prince... haha XP
Don't know what possesed me into taking this photo...
Haha... I hope the bridge crack... I can't watch...
Lols!!! what is Charlene doing???
Ms. Koo is probably shocked by the amount of photos that Charlene has taken of herself...
The same group photo again...
Me and Kerly, beaming at the camera.
Me with Ah Lam, aka Dracula from Nescafe Ad


No comments: