Hmm... Here's a intriguing question: What would you get if you cross 3 mice, a basin of water and cardboard box?
Come on, work your brain a bit...
Give up?
The answer is Jiaming's Biology Open Day Project...
But then here comes the part that i don't comprehend. What is my project all about? Even i can't answer you that... Right now, I m at the mercy of not completing my biology project on time!!!Jesus Christ!!! What am i going to do??!!!
Well, came to think of it, I would evaluate myself as a lousy group leader... I can't manage my group members. I am so used to be the follower whenever there's a project... Hate to take all the responsibilities. Sometimes, it makes me wonder whether there's a mix-up in my birth order. According to " Order of Birth: XXX" (forgot the authors' names), first-borners know how to lead, are good political leaders, know how to boss people around. Yet, I'm struggling hard to keep everything in my project to be as smooth as possible. Ya rite...
And this is the first time i lead 4 people as my group members. Creepy!!! However, they seem to be unpassionate with this project... Oh god!!! what m i going to do with them? shall i scold them? it's not that they are a bunch of lazy slobs or anything. It's just that they are unpunctual n a bit slack off when doing work. Here's the thing: I don't like ppl to be unpunctual, no matter who they heck they are and whatever they r doing. In addition to that, they sometimes tend to do things in a way that i-don't-care attitude that just makes me sick. Guess what? In the end, i have to do everything for them. Wasting my precious time to think over and over about ways of improving the project. Wasting my money to sms them to bring stuffs n the next day, they just tell me they forgot to bring it. And who am i to tell them off?
Haiz... I think i m going to make myself a cup of tea to calm myself down before i become trachycardiac...
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cheers!
juz relax, u dun hv to scold them.
bt if they too over, u can juz shout it out.
when some1 used to b a nice-nice-guy, u wont predict hw big his/her temper can go.
bt only u r very very angry lar u shout @ them.
peace!
Post a Comment