Anyway, since this month, i have been eating steak once for every week. I dunno why i like to eat steak, especially sirloin steak. Dun worry, i won't grow fat.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Weekly Update
Haha!!! Today noon, i went to my one of my favourite steak house in town. At Pete's Corner in Asia City. The food there is really delicious. Some of the steak houses in KK are really lousy. I dunno why they call the steak they served as "steak".
Anyway, since this month, i have been eating steak once for every week. I dunno why i like to eat steak, especially sirloin steak. Dun worry, i won't grow fat.
My drink: Vanilla Smootie. Creamy and smooth.
My Sis' drink: Pepsi float. The ice cream keeps floating out, so she had to eat it super fast.
Her main course: Lamb chop. Dunno where is the mint sauce...
My soup: Mushroom Cream Soup, complement by two slices of toast and served with butter. I ate one of the toast.
My Main Course: Black Pepper steak as you've probably guessed it... Yummy!
Anyway, since this month, i have been eating steak once for every week. I dunno why i like to eat steak, especially sirloin steak. Dun worry, i won't grow fat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I must be soooooo outdated about KK now~~~ How come I nvr heard abt the restaurant's name b4???? omg~~
I must be a noob by the time I go back kk... wuakekeke..
Post a Comment