Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Telluride to A-Level

My fellow readers and fans (i hope whoever reading this blog is),

I will disappear for these two months, cause my real A-Level is approaching and I seriously don't have the time to update my blog. Don't be sad. I'm sad too...

I have applied for my dream uni using my UEC result. I should have checked carefully. My points are enough to get in. But i m too lazy to bothetr too check properly. And now I have to bear the consequences. (Lols! I'm starting to sound like Ms. Koo) But what if they dun accept me? Then, I'm in a big trouble... Deep trouble...

'Coz then I have to depend solely on my A-Level result. If I'm accepted, I should get my offer letter in 2-3 weeks according to the agency. I do hope so. Still I have to work hard.

But when Ms. Koo tell me the real A-level exam is on October 6, I questioned myself how much do I learn this year. I think I'm not gaining enough knowledge this year as I'm promised myself to. I slack a lot and now I don't even know where I stand. I always copy ppl's (Fui Yau and Ms. Koo) homework and I'm not sure if I know how to do it. Fui Yau always says i should do the maths question on my own. It never stops me from copying her maths homework. But nvm, I can always read back and redo if I want.

I still remember on one Chemistry lesson, Mdm. Emily said that I'm hardworking. Lols. As if... I'm not hardworking at all. If I am, I would get better grade than what you're reading in my result sheet... She's wrong about this...

I slack, I do my work dilly-dally, I never pay attention in your class (sorry for making you bear the false impression that I'm listening), I always neglect the Chemistry Past Year that you've reminded us to do about a hundred times even though i feel bad. I'm always indolent and slothful. I'm nothing but a lazy slob who sits and vegetates in your Chemistry classes and Physics classes(and now even Biology and Maths).

And what does Fui Yau do when she hears Mdm Emily's compliment to me? The silly devil was laughing so hard that I feel like punching her straight in the tummy. Lols. Just kidding. Fui Yau, hope you're not reading this...

Another thing is Nelson Lee wrote in my "book" that I should work harder. Oh well, I guess persistance and tenacity is just not my middle name. It's hard for me to sit down and read my book, 'coz i can't make myself study for an hour like everybody else can. I'm too active to make my butt stick on the chair and crumbling through the lines in my Chemistry book. I'm really a loser in this aspect... Sob...

I know what I cringe in my life. It's just that I'm too lazy to make a grab for that. That's the trouble with me. I'm severely lacking in self-motivation and diligence.

That's why I have to work hard now. Hope you guys understand. I will be back after November. Don't worry. I will keep you posted on that day. The day when i can savour my true freedom. On my telluride to A-Level now. Tata dears^^

6 comments:

Pheobe said...

yeap. i agree with what u said.
WE SHOULD STUDY HARD. haih.. ok.. fine.. i should stop reading ppl's blog and get on my books instead. 2moro test ah~~!!! good luck. =)

Unknown said...

all d best in ur test & coming A-lvl exam!
jia you!

Boon said...

T-T

i am lazy too...
lets gambateh for our alevel!!!

ChrisHong said...

Ur exam is on my birthday dude!!!! hahahaha!!!! It mz be a good start for u~ I'll send my luck to u~~ haha!!

yog said...

which uni did u applied for? UWA? XD well all the best to ur A-level..don't screw it up..or u'll have to spend me a starbucks or sth..haha..Straight A's! go go go! good luck to all other A-level takers as well! see u guys in two months' time..haha..

Crazygtown31 said...

pheobe>> yes, of coz we shud study now. haha.

renge>> thank you dear^^

boon>> i m oso lazy o. pls dun say u r. haha. so tired of all the bio tests. thank god it's over...

chrishong>> wow,haha. but oopss... it's not on oct 6, but on 15 oct. there goes ur birthday luck to me...

yog>> i apply for murdoch uni. i dun wan to go to curtin or uwa. straight a? r u crazy?! haha. i dun think so. mayb an a in maths can la.