Okay, I know I shouldn't be typing this post. It's the middle of the A-Level Trial and I haven't study for my Physics yet. I know it's bad for me to type this post at this moment but I have no choice.
It's because I just had a horrible nightmare and in my dream I witnessed the horrible slaughter one of my friends. It seems so real. I know, I know... It's just a dream. But I've never dream of supernatural stuffs before. Maybe I did, but I've forgotten it.
This dream consists of a few parts. It may sounds unreal, but let me assure you: this is exactly what i dreamt of in the wee hours of 22nd September 2008.
Here how it goes...
In my dream, I was in LH2 attending physics lesson. I was sitting in the front row of the right side of the class, like where Clive is sitting during lessons. sitting beside me is Fui Yau aka Funny Yau. Mr. Chok was teaching Physics but he seems to be very weary. And for some inexplicable reason the classroom was like a spa room with all the mists.
Then, the scene suddenly change. I found myself in room 301 where we used to have class there for about 1 months++. Jasmine appeared like she was returning from Further Maths class or something. I was so happy to see her. It's been like 4 months since i saw her. But before we could chit-chat to catch up some old times, Mdm Emily (Chemistry tutor) announced that we have to come back during the 2-day Hari Raya Holiday for lessons. Everyone was like " HUH?!!"
Again, the scene changes and I found Ms. Joanna was standing in front of me and asking us what causes alpha bond to be saturated ( no such nonsense in my biology lesson at all). I answered because of the concentration of hydrogen bond ( which is also a ridiculous answer) and to my surprise it was correct, even though what the hell I am talking about. Halfway through copying the notes on the white screen, Ms. Koo tapped my right elbow with her pencil. Before I can entertain her, POOF! She was gone, and so is Ms. Joanna (what a relief 'coz I didn't finish my bio Revision before I go to sleep).
I found myself standing in front of a white building. It was like a cinema and there's a staircase that you can go to the first floor but the door upstairs was shut. Then I saw Mei San and CKB walking towards me, each of them holding a white teddy bear wrapped in a transparent gift wrapper, like a hamper you'll find in supermarkets. I don't know why, I know Mdm Emily gave them the teddy bears, even though I didn't see her giving to them. It's just like something I know. I wanted to greet them but they can't see me. It's as if they can't see me at all.
Then I saw Ronan with the same gift. I was going to ask him why he was also given the same gift, b'coz somehow I knew Ronan was not supposed to get the white teddy bear. But Pheobe, who appear out of nowhere, talked to Ronan and they walked up the stairs together. Halfway through the staircase, they disappeared! To my frustration, all of them seem to ignore me, as if I'm invisible. Like they can't see me.
I looked around and saw Mr. Chok with a young boy with pale yellow to almost white hair. He was about 4-5 years old. But he had such a zombie look. So I asked Mr. Chok,
"Is that your grandchildren?" Such nonsense, the boy was almost like a Caucasian kid...
"Yes."
"Where are you going?"
"Playing football of course!" I never knew football was my physics lecturer's hobby. And somehow, Mr. Chok was able to see me, unlike others.
And then they walk a while before disappearing into the bright light again.
Therefore, I continued on walking to white building. I was on the pavement when I suddenly turned around and realised I had to hide somewhere. Someone/ Something was shadowing me! Then, I saw Takeshi and Chu Wei Leong running out of the building like madman. I wanted to ask them what was going on. They were running so fast that they couldn't even hear my voice. I was running in slow motion 'coz an invisible force seems to pull me back.
Somehow I made it into the building which again I knew was a bus terminal. But there were no people at here, not even a single soul! I knew I had to hide from whatever or whoever is chasing after me. So I ran to the female restroom which was at the opposite end of the buiding.
There's 4 toilet in the restroom. Toilet 1 and 2 was occupied. Toilet 4 was out of order, so I waited for Toilet 3. A girl came out, sort of like a Kadazan/ Dusun girl wearing government secondary school uniform, wheezing and scared. Her friend tries to soothe her and they went out together. Mesmerised, I went in the Toilet 3, locked the door and suddenly there's a shrill voice in my head telling me "When you hear there's open tap water in toilet 4, there's a ghost inside there".
And sure enough, the tap water in Toilet 4 turned on all of the sudden. The sound of running water made my hair at the back of my neck stand up. Then, someone/something turned on the tap in Toilet 2. It sounds like someone was bathing. I asked who is it, but no one answered me.
Suddenly, a force pulled me out. There I was. A hovering soul staring at a girl I don't recognise at that instance. She seems to be very anxious and frightened. It feels like my soul had just enter her body.
Without warning, an axe slice through her head with tremendous force. I was pushed near the wall by a powerful shove and was immobalised. My guess is the murderer wanted to hide his crime from a witness. The next thing I saw was pure red blood spraying all over the wall. Lots of red blood. I gasped. I was helpless, I can't do anything. I tried to scream but I can't make a sound. This can't be happening!
A shadow of a skeleton head loomed on the window of the toilet, smiling at me. I tried to turn around, but can only caught a slight look at the murderer. He was black-haired guy wearing a black jacket. His eyes were like demon eyes. And he was piercing his eyes on me before move away quickly.
I woke up. My head was burning, my heart was beating sooo fast, like I just run a Marathon. It certainly scared me out of my skin. I knew the girl was murdered at 2.30p.m. I stared at clock about more than half an hour later (hiding in my blanket crying for an hour) and the clock showed 3. 34 a.m.
I recalled what I dreamt. I closed my eyes to recall whether I had seen the murdered girl before. Then it suddenly hit me, although I didn't get a good look at the murdered girl, I can be 75% certain that it was one of my friend that I have not seen for a very long time. But one thing I am certain about is:
I knew she was dead.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Bravo! Bravo! the best fiction i've ever seen..great storyline..full of tension..teknik suspens lagi..lol.. dreams are always weird and not reasonable..it doesn't mean anything..maybe..lol..or the dream was trying to tell u that ur gonna meet one of ur "murdered" friend soon..so..get ready for that! XD
waw.. quite impressive tat you can recall the detail of your dream so well.. dun worry its just a dream(for now) XD
yog>> hello... wat science fiction. it's a nightmare! trust me dude, this is a dream i dun wan to go through again. how can i meet her lately? she's so distant from me now...
clive>> lols. i realise when we dream of sumthing and wake up all of a sudden, we can remember the dream. but if we dream and wake up slowly, it's kinda hard to remember.
thrilling! can compete with harry potter.. haha
haha, i hope so... such a silly dream. dunno why i cried...
Post a Comment