Friday, September 11, 2009

Depriving of Good Food

The title says it all: I need good food! Or at least I need to cook more often. But I'm just plain lazy, kinda resemble Pheobe in her latest post. Too lazy to be bother about my own nutrition. I remembered back at home my lunch & dinner would appear in front of me as if they're been zapped by Aladdin the genie.

Sadly, I can't cook, or should I say cook very well... I eat basically the same thing everyday: cream crackers, cereal (for dinner), bread+ strawberry, rice with meat/vegetables, instant noodles, baked fish (got bored by it). Sometimes I would skip my meal altogether, so I just have to cook once. Sometimes I don't even cook. Sometimes I go with take-aways. Take-away pizza, take-away Subway, take-away Red Rooster, take-away Chicken Treat, take-away lunches.

I wish I could cook the Chinese herb soup my "kakak" always cook for me. But I'm not that obsessed. I'm not really that fussy with food, but I get bored if I eat the same thing too often. Now it seems like I don't have a choice due to my lack of culinary skills. Sigh...

No comments: