Thursday, September 24, 2009

Small Tin of News

First of all, why the hilarious title? Just ignore it. It's a sudden urge to come up with something that sounds like a ship in the bottle.

It seems like I haven't been updating my blog very often these days. Love being a slob. I guess that's what happen when you have too much stuffs occupying your mind. Anyway, I'm supposed to be writing my Cell Biology Lab Report but I guess I'm lazy as well. Assignments are kinda boring, especially lab report.

This is what I have for dinner 2 times per week for a fortnight: Subway. I don't think we have that in KK but I dunno now 'coz I've left KK for almost 8 months now. I would think I'm a monotonous person for 6 inches Turkey with everything except red onions and pickles is what I always order. I did try Subway Club once but I don't really like ham to be stuffed in between my healthy sandwich.
Oh yeah, and this afternoon tea delight: Kuih which I discovered in my nearby Oriental Shop. Can't really find people in KK who enjoys this compared to West Malaysians. The Kuih Lapis on the left brought back me childhood memories. The problem is that I need more nutrition. I've been losing quite a lot of weight lately due to I-dunno-why reason (but I suspect would be stress). I weighed 43kg now (nomal would be 45kg) and all my jeans are bit loose. Need to gain back my kilos!Someone drew this on the flat whiteboard. According to this, I'm one third German, one third Singaporean, one sixth Aussie and one sixth Kiwi. How I wish...
It's kinda boring to be a pure Chinese sometimes 'coz you don't have much ancestry to talk about. If there was blood-mixing I won't be this short. This doesn't explain my brown eyes though. I'm the only one with brown eyes among my siblings. I wonder why... Both my parents are brown-eyed, although my mom's are the "brownest". Maybe I'm mistaken. Whatever. Random arrangement of chromosomes I suppose. Maybe my ancestors include one or two non-Chinese. Perhaps some foreigners came to China for trades and marry one of my ancestors. Haha...
That's it for now. Gotta continue my report.

1 comment:

Boon said...

brown eye huh?
i think most probably caused by mutation. XD

no la...i joking...That is some good inherited genes from ur parent.
I hav pure black eye. XD