On a typical lazy Monday, I was supposed to be writing my
ENV104 report to a politician... However, I ended up going to Garden City for shopping instead. Zzz...

Went to
Coles Liquor Land to purchase some alcohol. As usual I was asked for ID since I don't really look like I'm 20.
New beer to try out Pure
Blonde. Not bad... Better than Carlton Dry and
Toohey's Extra Dry =)

Listen to some music. Finally figure out the track names for my favourite unknown musics in junior high. Tracks by Simon Robertson & Stephen Roots. Love 'em!
Itsy bitsy spider crawling and lurking near my study table, giving me such a big shock. Now that it's almost summer, this is absolutely predictable. In fact, I saw two spiders in my room today. However, being in a good mood, I don't feel like committing
zoosadism today.

Did my laundry. Boring routine...

I don't think I look any different from high school at all... Zzz...
Just that my hair is unusually long now. I trimmed my fringe a few weeks back.

Bought some new clothes during the weekend. Yeah! But they cost me $95++ I realise both of the newly-bought tops are black in colour. Maybe it's the latest fashion trend. Oh please, as if I understand fashion by any chance.

Nice sticker. Paste it on the wall for deco.
That's all for now. Need to do something else now. Dinner time.
No comments:
Post a Comment