Now...
This is a post dedicated to information technology, instead of human population.
I really should clean up my computer. Too much unorganised files and folders, and junk items that should go to Recycle Bin.
Oh, another annoying thing. Lately my computer seems to ultra dumb. Why? I keyed in my Facebook username and password and click the checkbox "Remember Me". 40 minutes when I log in into my Facebook homepage, it asked me to log on once again. Damn it... Whatever happen to Remember Me forever? The most annoying situation is that this happens 3 times everyday.
Not only that, Blogspot is the same thing. I read my friend's latest post. As I was gonna post a comment, I cancelled the idea after seeing that the website can't remember who I am. Sigh...
My right hand hurts so much today (old injury), so I can't write my notes today. Will have to do it tomorrow afternoon. And laundry, grocery shopping and a very important errand...
No comments:
Post a Comment