Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back To The Norm

Back to my normal monotonous life... Eating in my room. Playing games when I'm free. Tidying up my room. The usuals.

Right. Time to stretch some fingers. Condition Zero time! I laid my butt on the familiar office chair in my room. But...oh no! I seemed to have forgotten how to play the game after abandoning it for one month. 2 kills in 3 rounds? So beyond me. I've totally forget how to make group radio calls! The game really confuses me now.

Anyway, I would like to introduce my pet for my room to everyone. Ta-dah! It's my new plant: Mint the herb.You can sunbath everyday on the window slit... All alone...Aww... Isn't he cute? I'll try to water it everyday =)
(and eat his leaves when he's not looking)

3 comments:

Eddie said...

Cool!!! I never played Condition Zero before, brought the disc before but there is problems with installing it years ago ;(

Mint eh? does it smell good?

Crazygtown31 said...

dat's so sad. i nvr play left 4 dead myself.

ya it does. i like mint scent.

Boon said...

me too...
i dun reli play FPS...

just a few years ago...
when i am still junior 3...
around 15 o wat...
my fav is Unreal tournament.
The coolest FPS game ever.