Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Perplexed

How well do you treasure every hour in your life?
Lovely sunset with all the pinkish slush, purplish tinges and fading shines.
Can you spot the bunny?
Little things that I always took for granted, chances of doing something better just floats by, leaving me waiting for 2 months... How sad that I have to shut myself in my little dark room, covering myself with the claustrophobic quilt, listening to music to cheer up myself (in vain) and do nothing. Waiting for the seemingly forever dripping of sand in the hourglass. I'm intoxicated, bemused and depressed.

2 comments:

Pheobe said...

hmm.. do u still remember the story of the bunny in our bio class??

there's 2 types of bunny.. the white one and the grey one.. then.. sometimes the grey one appear, while sometimes the white one appear, depends on the season. Some ppl suspect its the bunny's ability to change its coat, but the fact is, it didnt.

yea.. im being lame again.. go to sleep.. nitez. =)

Crazygtown31 said...

hmm, i remember the story. but does it have to do with my post?