Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Boring Day In Booragoon

Went to Garden City in Booragoon today to get two bank drafts for uni. It's like the closest shopping mall near my uni T.T

Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera along. So you're gonna see the end product of this Booragoon trip. Maybe I'll go back again next week. Too tired of all the bus trips...

I had a horrible Chicken Teriyaki for lunch. People, I won't recommend patronise the Edo Teppenyaki at Garden City. Not advisable! Haha... I'm sabotaging other people's business...

My afternoon tea at Muffin Break was much better. Actually having a cup of tea and a giant Apple Cinnamon muffin is not that pricey at all. Cost like $6.50, which would be around RM18. Not too bad, considering it's 2 cups of tea and a huge muffin. But I didn't like the tea blend. Too tea-less. Lols! By the way, when I say giant, I mean it. I still have like half of the muffin left for brekkie tomorrow!

So anyway, I went circling the shopping mall from 12pm till 4pm. And I actualy met one of my uni friends unexpectedly. I always see you when I go shopping huh, X-Y? There's lots and lots of discount going on during winter.

Bargains!!! 70% off!!! A Reebok T-shirt for $20? A nice hoodie for $15? Adidas sport shoes from $80? Ok, the last one is probably no bargain...

Yet I felt reluctant to go in due to my lack of fashion sense (yes, I do admit this...).Maybe when my flatmate Merlynn or my neighbours Siew, Patricia and Debbie returned, we can all go shopping!

So in the end, I just window-shopped.
Bought this game for about RM70 in EB games. It's actually not bad. But...

Plan to return it or resale it tomorrow 'coz my laptop doesn't support it very well. Jittery images and squeaky SFX. Yikes! Any traders?
A visual diary to keep me company during winter. Plan to snap shot everything and print them and paste them here ;)

Sort of like blogging as well... Haha... I do daydream of being a professional blogger sometimes...Need to write letter... Love the colours!Would you believe that I actually bought two unit readers for next semester?

This is a hazardous warning that my winter holiday is very boring indeed. It's all about shopping, taking photos, and basically R&R.
I guess this photo actually summarises my winter holiday. Gaming, blogging, watching dramas, facebook-ing.
Sigh...

No comments: