Sunday, June 14, 2009
2.5 Hours in City
12/6- I'm going to Perth City today ( I have nothing to do), but first I need to get something from my hostel...
Goodbye house!
I'm still wondering what this "Telephhone Exchange" building means...
Walking to Murdoch Train Station to take a bus to my uni.
My room after exams resembles a war scene.
Study table? No way, I'm tidying this today...
The view from my room window. I'm facing this "bars" since exam starts. So sick of it. Goodbye!
The only poster in my room: New York City.
So are you, Mi Maggi. I've been seeing you more often than I see my friends during exam period.
To go to Perth city from my uni, you need to take a bus from a bus stop which looks like this...
Then you need to take a train from Murdoch Train Station.
Make sure that the train you're taking is Joondalup Line. My next train will arrive in 2 minutes.
A feast after exam: Seafood Noodle Soup. Ok it's lousy...
And a lemonade. This lemonade is nice! Not soury at all! Good for gastritis patient like me =)
Murray Street.
Lots of people as Friday is City Night, meaning the shops close at 9pm.
Perth post office in Murray Street.
The logo or something like that. Kangaroo and emu.
Hello, handsome! Lols!
I'm going to take picture of myself.
I wanted to go to Esplanade, but I'm lazy.
Jesus! How many floors do you think that building has?
People waiting for their turn to cross the street. There's a bus in the picture.
Hay Street. Got my camera from Camera House at here.
This sure is a queer looking shop. The bells rang when I walked past it the previous day to buy my camera.
When you walk into this "shop", you'll find sort of a London street alley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you went to city by yourself? wow you were really bored i can tell.. :S how did it feel like? i might want to try it some day if thats fun :))
yup i did. my murdoch mates left after exams. sometimes i like to go out on my own, you know, to think stuffs through. btw, i m sorry.
sorry for what? 0.o your scaring me.. :/ and yup it does sound like an adventure or some sort hah
Post a Comment