Friday, June 12, 2009

Winter Holiday 101

It's been a while since I updated my blog. Never mind 'coz no one is reading it anyways. Busy life...

Here's a look at how things should be entailed during the following one and a half months, aka winter holiday.
All the studying, cramming and memorizing leave me with a noob and retarted look.

My fringe needs trimming. I can barely see my exam papers with it blocking my view.

Let's get drunk!

Solution to insomnia? Vok Triple Sec? No idea... I still dunno till this day...

Went to JB Hi-Fi ( music + tv dvd+ games store) yesterday. I could chat my way out of this mess...Dvds? Sounds fun... By the way, they are friggin expensive. Total spent? AUD 75.00 or so... Jesus...

Don't look at me... My Friends are leaving town. Going back to M'sia, Singapore, Germany, Melbourne, Bali, Bangkok, towns around Perth City...In case, you're wondering why do I suddenly put photos in my blog? 'Coz I bought a camera as well...Yeah! I wonder if the picture quality is good. 10 mega pixels, wide angle (good for field work), 4X Zoom...

You won't believe how much time it took for me to buy it. 5 minutes! Lols! I just go in and said I want a camera under $400 and it must be Canon, Nikon or Olympus.The guy showed me a Nikon Model that was on Clearence Sale. $299? Hmm...

I asked about another Canon model and just after 10 seconds of thought, I made up mind to take the Nikon one. B'coz of the wide angle and high mega pixels. Lols! I didn't even know what I was doing. Here's where I'll be staying for 1 week++ Bullcreek area = Safe area. Near my uni by the way...

3 comments:

Pheobe said...

what can i say more.. U'RE CUTE!!! yea.. u rili need a trim..

Boon said...

wow...5min...
i was surprised.

Crazygtown31 said...

nice try pheobe.
be surprised ckb.