Monday, August 3, 2009

Goodbye, Winter Holiday

Oh no! Lecture will start tomorrow. Kinda sad to say goodbye to the winter holiday, but kinda anticipating for the new semester as well!
Here's a recap on what I did during the 1.5 month.Went sightseeing around Perth city.Say goodbye to boring uni readers! Maybe not these 'coz they're next semester's.Enjoying Perth sunshineThis is the coldest temperature on my digital clock during my stay in the flat.I wasted more money during holiday than normal uni days.Countless time wasted on waiting for a bus or a train as well. I remember you! Garden City which I visited numerous time, still I find it interesting!
Going to bars, pubs, clubs. Current record: 2 bars, 4pubs and 1 club.Took some alcohol. Last Tuesday went to Kardinya Tavern and got so drunk... According to my flatmates, I was laughing at the shopping trolley and dancing wildly while walking back. I hugged some people that I don't know as well.Bird-observing...Went to AQWA. Never seen a pineapple fish before. The turtle reminds me of Pheobe, whom seldom online ever since she went to Curtin Miri.Skink!Say farewell to my best buddy, Robert.Met some new friends as well.
Went to Freo as well, since it's so near. 20 minutes bus ride.Of course, my potted plant was bought. Its leaves are a bit yellowish green now. Could use some sunshine tomorrow.

3 comments:

Boon said...

one thing for sure...
alcohol are definitely good for your healthy!!!

Eddie said...

LOL!!! I would like to try to get that drunk too!!! hahahahaha but not here la...later dunno why next morning got plaster on my head =P

Boon said...

That plaster mean sum fags just screwed ur ass last night.