After lecture? Eva and I dash for a bus to Murdoch Station. Unfortunately, there's a bus driver meeting from 10.30am to 1.30pm, so we took a train to Bullcreek. The moment our feet stepped off the platform, deja vu! Bullcreek station looks alike as Murdoch Station, except it is in a wild orange theme. Oh no! Bus No.205's and 501's bus drivers went for the meeting as well. And so we waited... The longer the time crawls, the shorter the temper grows... Visions of desert famine haunting Bullcreek Station flashed through my mind. Finally, when I thought I was going to starve to death (didn't have breakfast or lunch), the long-awaited bus arrived.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Strawberries & Oranges
During today's lecture, Riseley Street popped into my mind. This is what happens when you're going to Garden City after lectures.
I miss my dear pillow during lectures and tutorials. Why? 'Coz I overslept and was almost late for my early morning statistics tutorial.
After lecture? Eva and I dash for a bus to Murdoch Station. Unfortunately, there's a bus driver meeting from 10.30am to 1.30pm, so we took a train to Bullcreek. The moment our feet stepped off the platform, deja vu! Bullcreek station looks alike as Murdoch Station, except it is in a wild orange theme. Oh no! Bus No.205's and 501's bus drivers went for the meeting as well. And so we waited... The longer the time crawls, the shorter the temper grows... Visions of desert famine haunting Bullcreek Station flashed through my mind. Finally, when I thought I was going to starve to death (didn't have breakfast or lunch), the long-awaited bus arrived.
Strawberries are in season. $2.25 per pack. Oranges as well. These are Navel Oranges from Woolsworth.
After lecture? Eva and I dash for a bus to Murdoch Station. Unfortunately, there's a bus driver meeting from 10.30am to 1.30pm, so we took a train to Bullcreek. The moment our feet stepped off the platform, deja vu! Bullcreek station looks alike as Murdoch Station, except it is in a wild orange theme. Oh no! Bus No.205's and 501's bus drivers went for the meeting as well. And so we waited... The longer the time crawls, the shorter the temper grows... Visions of desert famine haunting Bullcreek Station flashed through my mind. Finally, when I thought I was going to starve to death (didn't have breakfast or lunch), the long-awaited bus arrived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment