Was gonna blog something exciting today. But then, I dropped by Pheobe's blog and listened to its background song: Yiruma- Do You. Such a beautiful piece of melodies. My mood was dampened.
I become very withdrawn lately. I stopped talking to some of my friends in uni. And all my flatmates as well. Hate to make them worry but can't help turning on my antisocial mode. A few stuffs are bothering me =(
I don't know who should I talk to sometimes. It feels like I'm at an intersection in a busy highway. Chances really come and depart when you're not expecting them. I feel so depressed for not taking my chances when I had them. Now everyday I'm reminded by how I lost them. Every single moment when I think of them. What are the probabilities of them coming back into my life? I swear I'll never let this happen again. I just need one shot of Pure Windfall.
Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out during my stats test later.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yan...tell me the answer too...after u knew it.
Post a Comment