Went to watch a movie after lectures in Southlands: Orphan. Watching movies in Australia can be so expensive. Concession tickets are $14.50, which would make it to be about RM45. The good thing about the cinema here is that it doesn't stink.Not a bad movie, but kinda have the been there, done that feeling. At least that is for me... Dunno about you guys.
Time to get my laser printer from Dick Smith (electronic store). About time too! After 2 weeks of waiting, they finally shipped one to the store in Murray Street.
I'm telling you guys: carrying a bulky 9kg printer in its box and walked around Perth city like an idiot was NOT A FUN THING TO DO. Everyone was staring at me. How embarassing! Oh yeah, I had to take a train and a bus to get back to my hostel. What a nightmare! Not to mention it was peak hours, so I was going " Excuse me, pardon me, GIANT PRINTER COMING THROUGH..." There wasn't a vacant seat on the Mandurah Line at that time. Thank god, a few people willingly gave me their seats, so I just sat down gratefully.
In the end, I made it. I started to assemble my printer straight away. To my dismay, I need to buy a USB cable to connect the printer to my laptop. So I went to Garden City at 6pm, after destroying every spinal vertebrae and wearing out synovial fluid in my back carrying the printer from Perth to Murdoch, to get the vital cable. Haiz... it was raining heavily when I was walking to the bus stop. Hence, I was soaked wet by the time I get to Garden City.
4 comments:
Rm45 for a ticket T_T ~~~heartache~~~
yeah... and i kinda promised to watch movies with 2 of my frens next time. so... oh well...
i saw money with a pair of wing attached on...
XD
lols! u might be right... but the printer is a good investment. i dun have to run to the library at night when i nid to print sumthing important.
Post a Comment