I can't deny it.
I feel so guilty....
I spent too much time on it.
It's unreal.
It's all do all the time!!!

Haha, it's my fluff Friends pet aka Crazy Oddish actually. Lols!!!
I just want to write a post about it, since I spent lots of times feeding it recently... Dunno why... (Maybe I want a pet? Nah, the only pet I want is a fish tank filled with tropical fish in my bedroom in my future house!!!)
+50 FPH!!! -- Blue Razzberry Ya-Gummy
+10 fph:
Bitten Cookie
Pineapple
Jalapeno (weird crazy oddish...)
Chocolate Frog (gu)
Chocolate Milkshake
Witch's Brew
Salad Bowl
Croissant au Chocolat
Bunny Sucker
Carrot
Two Cherries
+9 fph:
Cheese Cake
Orange Juice
+8 fph:
Toast with Jam
Choco Milk
+ 7 fph:
Glazed Donut
+ 6 fph:
Pear Pair
Eggnog Latte
Candy Corn
+ 5 fph:
Ripe Watermelon
Chocolate Strawberry
fluff(Ade)
+4 fph:
Mojito
+3 fph:
Sparkling Grape
Pomegranate Juice
Holey Cheese
+2 fph:
Green Beer
+ 1 fph:
Peach
Grapes
+ 0 fph Category:
Pina Colada ( "Not Very Good" )
Round Burger ( "Disgusting!")
Drop by and feed it if you are free!!!
2 comments:
Errm...I don't understand this post @.@
nah, just a crap post. my facebook's fluff friends pet, crazy oddish. i just post this because i spent lots of time on it lately.
Post a Comment