Thought of the day: I dunno what is wrong with me. Everyday A-Level is approcahing yet I still don't study. I don't have the mood yet. Everyday I come back home, I keep thinking of my uni life and all the currency conversion and stuffs. Haiz... If only I didn't study A-Level in IS...
State 15 weird/habits/little known facts about yourself. The 10 people I tag are then supposed to follow in my footsteps and state their 15 weird things, habits, and little known facts.
1. I have a crazy obsession about oysters and clams. I like to eat them!!! Everytime I go to a seafood restaurant, I'll grumble if no one order oysters/clams for me.
2. Ambidextrous. The ability to do things with both hands. Although my handwriting using left hand is not that pretty and I can't play my guitar with my right hand on the frets, you can consider me as an ambidextrous person. I shot basketball with my left hand and lay-up with my right hand. Lols!
3. I know this is weird, but I prefer to watch Malay movie rather than Chinese movie. 'Coz I don't understand Cantonese and the Chinese movies are often unrealistic. In fact, I like to read Malay story books and novels.
4. Couch potato. Although I don't like to admit I'm a TV addict, I often spent my whole day in front of TV during holidays, despite there's nothing to watch. My favourite haunt? CSI Miami. I'm not a computer worm though...
5. Most people don't actually know the real me. You think you know me, but you don't. Haha...
6. My sun sign is Aquarius, moon sign is Scorpio and ascending sign is Taurus. My moon sign states that I will get jealous easily when I'm in love. And when people first know me, I will most probably exhibit traits of a typical Taurus.
7. I have a dual personality. Sort of like Jekyl and Hyde. But I usually hide the other self and till this day no one knows the other side of me. Haha...
8. I like to listen to Moon River. Don't ask me why.
9. I used to like a guy for 7 long years. Lols!
10. I hate entertainment news, especially all the Taiwan entertainment programme!!! I really hate it!!! It's a waste of time!!! Like Pheobe...
11. My favourite day of a week is Monday! I'm a Monday baby. And Monday babies are full of face. That means Monday Babies are always charming^^
12. I think with my heart, rather than my head on most occassion.
13. Everyday I have to have afternoon tea, otherwise I couldn't function the later part of the day. I love to drink TEA!!! Especially Earl grey and English breakfast tea!!! Lols! Another obsession.
14. I'm scared of lifts and quiet, gloomy staircase. The scariest thing to me is to take a lift to any floor in a hotel alone. That's a nightmare!!!
15. When I was young, I always sing to myself. My kindergarden teacher wrote in my report card: " Jiaming is a good and obedient girl. She can finishes her work quickly and always sings or hummes to herself after that ... bla bla...(forgot the rest)"
I wanna tag:
1. CKB
2. Clive
3. Chris Hong
4. Yogurt
5. Elaine Wong
6. Kah Yang
7. Ah Liau
8. Harald
9. Rachel
10. Charlene
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment