Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Too Lazy To Study

Haiz... Dunno why this year I became so lazy. So helplessly addicted to playing computer and watching TV. When I was supposed to study.

Why am I soooo lazy to study? I've tons of things to read.

Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths.... Add up to be my A-Level nightmare!

Too many subjects to read. Yet I like to dilly-dally my time away. Look it's already 2.30 p.m. and I have not study my Biology. Tomorrow's Biology Practical Paper 3.

Maybe I've given up. Since it's not very possible to get A for all the subjects. Maths probably. But the rest? Haha...


See? Even Bunny knows what to do before and during exam...

Can someone please come and take my mouse away, so I won't be able to touch a button again???

6 comments:

yog said...

better take the whole comp away..hahaa..

and that makes you a human being! congrats! lol..trust me..even fatt gor does that..just that he can control himself a little more so he's a pro..hahaha..

Crazygtown31 said...

hahax.

geez, i just found out i hav to pay extra AUD 62 per month for my uni hostel. they shud've publish it earlier when they sent me the offer. wat a nightmare...

AUD 547 per month. how much is the lodging off campus anyway? if it's not the expensive, maybe i shud consider it. i have to pay AUD 125 for service fee every year...

Eddie said...

Haha...Same here, don't know why this year I don't have mood to study.

Better stay at Uni hostel for the 1st year at Uni. Its better and easier to make friends. That's what my cousin told me.

Why don't you Homestay? It includes meals and a family to stay with.(If you are lucky enough to find a good family =P)

Kanasai said...

then y dun u go to library for studting? In addition, there are tooooooo much addition if u wanna live in hostel.

Crazygtown31 said...

teddyguard: i cnt have homestay now. i already pay my 1st semester room fee, now they want me to add an extra AUD 400. they said it's 2009 fees, but that's nonsense. they shudn't send ppl the 2008 fees in the 1st place.

kanasai: what do u mean by "then y dun u go to library for studting?". i dun understand wat r u saying...

Crazygtown31 said...

sob... my biology paper 3 was a disaster. forgot to take average, forgot to how to read the scale apperently.