Monday (27 Oct) - The start of a blur blur week
It's Deepavali. Went to skol by mistake. Didn't read Ms. Koo's message that Physics extra class change to Tuesday. You know it's not right when no one showed up after 9.15 a.m. I phoned Fui Yau. She didn't answered. Ms. Koo was the same case. Then I phoned Phyllis and she said it's tomorrow, not today. Geez, and I thought I was the earliest...
Well, at least my mom bring me to eat Dim Sum... Shud have listen to her when she told me it's not possible to have class on a public holiday.
What a nightmare!!! Ms. Koo later text me, " Haha, u must be sleep sms-ing me now. Enjoy your day ^^" I bet she's enjoying laughing at me this very moment... Haiz...
Tuesday (28 Oct) - Quite a blur blur day
Went to Physics extra class. Not too boring actually.
Dunno how I fell asleep halfway through listening my sister singing her Alice In Wonderland song to me in the afternoon.I swore she's a Jigglypuff, casting her sleepbound spell on me....
Woke up 3 hours later, feeling my head hurts. It's not in my nature to have afternoon naps, no matter how tired I am. It gives me headache after waking up. So I often drink tea to avoid afternoon naps at all costs.
Ate a big fat Panadol. Still did not soothe the headache. Study for 1 hour before going back to sleep again. Miss the CSI NY Season 5 finale. Hope to catch a rerun on Sunday.
Wednesday (29 Oct) - An even more blur blur day
My mom woke me up to go to skol. Forgot to tell her that I don't have any classes today. I squint at the table clock. God, it's only 6.40 a.m!!! Can't a pretty girl like me catch her beauty sleep on her day-off?
Reluctantly I woke up. Feel so tired. Skipped breakfast. No mood for lunch either. Just eat half of my usual serving.
The rest of the day past by with me dunno doing what the heck I am doing. Namely playing computer and watching TV.
Suddenly Fui Yau's advice rang in my head "Jiaming always find reason not to study. It's time to study lol.. A Level leave no time..." Arggghhh, the image of Fun Yau suddenly seemed to appear on my computer screem. I felt the terror so I started to study at 3.30 p.m...
Thursday (30 Oct) - The worst blur blur day of the week.
Real A-Level Biology Practical Exam today!!!!!
Dunno what happened actually. Panicked too much I guess. Fail to find my calculator on the last second of entering the Bio Lab (It's in my bag actually). Just made a grab for Fun Yau's Further-Maths type calculator. Must looked like an idiot running to study area with my lab coat like that, 'coz all the Further Maths student looked at me in disbelief... Fail to read the scales properly. Lose 4 marks. Dunno have to write all the raw data. Another 6 marks gone. Sob... Ms. Joanna said we shud stop worrying bout paper 3 and just move on to Paper 1 and Paper 2. How can I move on?
So sad the whole afternoon. I feel like my soul flew far, far away... Ms. Koo said eating chocolate will make me feel better. But I can't find any in my house... Sob...
Friday (31 Oct) - Thank God-it's-not-as-blur-blur-as-yesterday day
My mom woke me up AGAIN when she woke my sister up. Geez, can't a girl rest in peace in her bed?
Take my sweet time watching TV, eating my lunch, dressing up...
Went to skol at noon for Maths Paper 6. Quite OK actually. B'coz I learned my lesson that I must not study last minute.
Hehe...
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
LOL, the whole week blur blur...PITY =P
ya lor :P
haha.. when bad days are over, good days come.. when blur blur days are over, great great days come!
lols! wat kind of advice is this? haha
yo, all the best in ur A-lvl>< haha.. Work harder lo!!!
e!aine>> haha, of coz i will work hard ( i hope :P)
paper 3 little marks only don't worry... Focus on paper 2 mah... Hehehe...
haha... i oso have paper 4 and paper 5...
Post a Comment