Thursday, October 16, 2008

When It All Collides

I just came back home.

Went to KK to get the finance stuff sorted out, but the bank system abruptly hang. Haiz... Have to go there again tomorrow...

This afternoon, I received my lodging offer. Deadline 24 October 2008!!! God, that's like a week away. Hmmm, the RM to AUD conversion rate is not bad. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will stay that way always. Haha! I AUD to RM 2.37. Not bad... Lols, ever since I got my offer letter last Monday (Oct 6), all the AUD currency suddenly dropped for no reason.

I got so excited with the lodging thing that I printed lots of the copies. The rules and regulations section was like 17 pages long. Wow! there's a lot of silly rules. Will post them in the future when I'm free. I was thinking of buying myself a bicycle, since there's bicycle space available. Haha! I want to bring my electric guitar as well if I'm allowed to! Went out to town after jamming the poor printer.

I swear to God I don't ever want to do office work, 'coz the traffic is horrible! Everywhere is jammed pack with automobile of all sorts! It's totally chaotic!!! Malaysian drivers are notoriously impatient and rude. Accident rates are alarmingly high! Speaking of which, I haven't had my driving license yet. Haiz...

Had to wait for my dad to finish his work. I hang around the SMC cafeteria (forgot to have my lunch in all the hassle) at around 4 pm, eating a bowl of Soto Ayam and drink a big packet of Ribena (with glucose). Can't seem to focus on what's on the menu, 'coz I m too hungry to read. Everything seems so blur that I thought I was going to faint! Food always tastes the best when you're hungry! I forgot when was the last time I drank Ribena XP

But my dad kinda resent me keep relying on the gastric pill to counteract the pain. He said how am I going to take care of myself when I'm in Uni. I guess he's right, I don't really know how to take care of myself. I'm slightly disorganised...

Tomorrow Physics lesson is still on. Even though it's a holiday... This morning, Ms. Joanna came to the study area and that's usually not a good sign if teacher suddenly approach you in a study area especially in the middle of the holiday! And I'm right, she announced there's more Biology extra class. Bummer! I was thinking of sleeping late that day.

Tonight, I'm going to read some Physics I think. Haha! Maybe nuclear physics.



6 comments:

yog said...

bicycle! haha..it's really convenient having bicycle here..there are paths specially built for cyclists and pedestrians..parking lots for bicycles..it's as good as having a car! except when it rains sometimes haha..

AUD has been dropping like crazy last few weeks..it once bottomed at 2.28 something..even lower than SGD..but it rose back to 2.40 now..better hurry if you want to exchange your money cos i think it'll go back up soon..

Yay! can't wait to meet you here lol..if i'll still be here haha.. perth man! though we always say perth is such a boring place but perth is actually a nice place to stay..you'll fall for perth once u experience the lifestyle here (but not the shopping malls close at 5pm thing. lol.) your gonna like it..seriously..i hereby welcome you on perth's behalf! LOL..

nuclear physics..sounds fun haha enjoy your nuclear then..and it's indeed annoying when it comes to dealing uni stuff..so..good luck~

Crazygtown31 said...

i thought ppl say perth is for old folks... rili? is it hot there? i dun like hot weather, i'll get sick easily.

u MUZ be there in perth next year. btw, r u coming back during ur summer holiday? u must send me a list of things to bring to perth if u come back. lols!

yog said...

sure i'll go back but not right away..perhaps in january..anyway perth is kind of like a peaceful place(not all the time though lol) and it's definitely not for old folks! well compared to new york..it is haha but perth is seriously not that bad..

well it's gonna be freakin hot when it's summer..and flies all around..like they'll think that they're ur pets..gees..but other than that it's cold and windy all the time! not exactly cold but..not hot la..haha..

Crazygtown31 said...

eiiii, i hate flies!!! i hate it when they fly in my study room and keep banging on the stupid lamp and makes lots of noise!

haha, u come back in january la. good!

Unknown said...

O.o so u r ready to go perth~
all d best to u in ur exam!

Crazygtown31 said...

haha thank you, my dear renge!