Hey guys, I don't know how many of you have renew you MyKad after you turn 18. I haven't, so I went to the federal building to renew it this morning because I won't have any time to do it when I return from uni during holidays.
OK, the new building near my house and UMS is kinda new, at least better than the old one, despite all the dust in every corner. The first thing I noticed is that many Filipinos are there to get their documentation. They walked around as if they are legal to step on our country's soil. What the heck?!
Anyway, my dad and I waited for about 5 minutes before it's our turn, which is a good sign. This lady, whom I assumed is still new on the job, asked me to hand in my old MyKad for her to check. ALMOST immediately after she put the card into the card reader slot, she said that the chip on my IC is damaged and needs to be replaced. I told her I did nothing to damage the card. ( I mean why would I destroy my own IC?) She insisted I need to renew my card and I will have to surrender in my card to her for the time being until my new MyKad is done. My dad will not have her doing that, he said that I need my old one to complete my visa application and renew my passport. The lady repeatedly insisted she have to take my old card away. But how should I apply for my visa and passport for the time being?
Then she turned and asked me what is my religion. Dumb ass!!! What are you tryin' to do? Discriminate me using my religion?!! Now she really crossed the line...
Idiot: Kami perlu simpan kamu punya card dalam masa ini. Kad yang baru akan siap selepas satu bulan. Cik boleh pakai temporary card dalam masa ini. Cik agama apa? Buddha?
Dad: Ya.
Idiot: Cip dalam kad ini sudah rosak. Cik perlu buat yang baru. Yang ini kami perlu simpan. Bla bla bla....
Dad: Jika dia punya kad sudah rosak, macam mana kau tahu dia punya agama?!
The jackass suddenly became quiet... And went on babbling about the god-damn chip and everything else.
It was pointless arguing with the idiotic blockhead and her supervisor is just another dunce, so we went to find someone who can really solve the problem. We were approached by this guy on the 5th floor when we want to file in a complaint. He brought us to another guy in the section that was DEFINITELY MORE senior than that moron. The new guy got the whole thing sorted out within 5 minutes. He said that I could get my new card after next month and PLUS he said I'm allowed to keep the old one for the time being. Is that much more sensible? You tell me.
After we went out, I asked my dad why he wasn't going to allow that the idiot to keep my card, he said that there is a possibility that some disloyal people in the department might sell my information to illegal immigrants. I could easily lose my nationality because of that! So guys, be careful when someone tells you to hand them your MyKad, ok?
Recently, there was a Sabahan whose status changed from Malaysian to PR. He was jailed for no reason! And there was this guy working in the immigration who sell Malaysians' confidential information to illegal immigrants to earn himself some fast cash and was caught. Surely, anyone who study Moral knew better than to be disloyal to your own country. Chapter 101: We must never betray our own country. Does that click?
You bet I will definitely file a complaint against her for her poor service. Hey moron, watch who you're messing with next time!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
lol.. nice one.. i keep laughing as i read it.. =)
jackass? dumbass suits them more lol..but when i renewed mine it was all fine..different people i guess..
wow, nice info...I will be careful when I go renew.
hahaha!!! i think that malay po is just no otak, cuz i dun think she will has such ' business brain ' to sell the identity of the my card to someone else....
hahaha!!!
i oso hv tis experience. they make me living wif no identity for nearly 2 months, wat on earth do those man though? they make me mad !!! can u imagine !!! no ID for 2 months !!!
hopeless.
pheobe>> lols. glad u r entertained!
yog>> she is trying to give me trouble. my dad practically screamed at her. that means u r lucky! u know how annoying is it to wait for something like dat?
teddy guard>> my new guest^^ ya we shud always b careful. who knows?
kah yang>> hard to say lo. the supervisor and the lady and a few others are like a gang, according to my dad's fren who work at there. he observed there's like a puak thing going on. so btr to renew ur ic in penampang or inanam.
kanasai>> and u juz live without ur IC for 2 months? lols! ltr police come and arrest u for no reason.
Post a Comment