Friday, May 29, 2009

33 Questions

Where is the person who has your heart at the moment?
UK.

Could you handle a long distance relationship?
Not sure.

When’s the last time you said you were fine, but really weren’t?
Yesterday.

When is your birthday?
30 January.

Relationships or one night stands?
Both are fine by me. Relationships, of course, is better.

Have you ever loved someone who didn’t love you back?
Yeah.

Has anyone ever told you they love you?
Yes and no. I pushed them away before they can do so.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Last week.

When was the last time you were disappointed?
Tuesday.

Is there anyone who doesn’t like you?
Yeah. There's that fat ass moron who thinks he's all that, but basically I'm likeable if you know me in a deeper level i suppose. I have my own personality, deal with it.

What happened at 9:00 AM today?
Sleeping.

What were you doing 1 hour ago?
Drinking tea.

What was the last thing you said aloud?
"No Robert, I can't go shopping with you today. I'm kinda busy right now."

What was the last thing you bought?
My brown, sack like blanket (surprisingly warm). Some stationaries for exams.

What’s bothering you right now?
Can't disclose here. It's for my own knowledge and nobody else should bother.

Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
Yeah.

Do you sleep a lot?
Yeah.

What’s the first thing you did when you woke up this morning?
Glance at the clock.

What were you doing at ten last night?
Reading.

If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you?
I suppose so.

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
Yeah.

Will you be sleeping alone tonight?
Lols! Of course.

What do you currently hear?
The Fear by Lily Allen.

Do you consider yourself lucky?
Lucky in all aspects but relationship with people around me nope.

Have you ever confessed your feelings to a crush?
Yes.

Last place you hugged someone?
My flat.

Is there anybody you’re really disappointed in right now?
Yeah.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Plenty =)

Who is the last person you got really pissed off at?
A few high school friends who let me down when I needed them.

Do you want someone you can’t have?
Previously, not now.

Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
My dear flatmate.

Is someone on your mind right now?
Yes.

Do you feel that your previous relationships were a waste of time?
No answer for this.

No comments: