I was typing my assignment on Saturday night. When I glanced at the clock, I had such a shock... And to think it's at the window slit inside my room, God knows how the condition outside was. It's not really that chillingly cold. I would just feel a bit reluctant to wash my hands. Toilet breaks are cut short 'coz my room was warmer.
12pm (noon) is like friggin' hot. I must take off my jacket or risk the baking of walking under the sun. Like just now, I went to my early 8.30 am tutorial. A lot of effort was used to make myself wake up :P It was cold but I was late so I didn't grab my windbreaker in the haste.
At 10p.m., I went to Bullcreek Shopping Center for grocery shopping. Mondays are my shopping spree routine. I brought along my jacket as the supermarket has artifical cooling system (air-con). Then I went to Hungry Jacks (equivalent to Burger King in KK) for lunch. The next thing I know I HAD TO take my jacket off 'coz it was so warm. The weather here is so odd. Baking hot in noon, chilly at night. So I'm constantly exposed to two weather extremities.
The weather on Saturday night. It was 12.5 degree Celsius when I went to bed.Need to go to my last Env Sci lab now. Bb..
No comments:
Post a Comment