Sunday, May 31, 2009

When The Books Piled Up...

The closer the exam date draws, the more holiday fantasies plug through mind. That's how my exam system works anyhow. How I wish I don't have to read my book right now. It's so friggin' unexciting. Boo!

Anyway I have so many things in my mind right now. For the sake of winter holiday. Most of my flatmates are leaving. First of all, I would like to trim my fringe. It's ridiculously long. Secondly, I would like to hang out with my mates. Board games, cooking, baking, hanging by the pool, movies, outing... bla bla bla. Oh ya, I'll be meeting some of my primary school buddies. Can't wait! Wonder how they look like after like more than 6 years? Meet some new friends. Going to Harbour Town and hopefully zoo. And of course clubbing, pubbing, dancing (when my dear flatmates return)... Strictly no drinking this time. How eventful they all sound...

If all goes well, I might be camping in Fitzgerald Cape River for my environment science association thing. Imagine camping in the winter for 9-10 days for the sake of surveying ground parrot. I hope they read my mail I sent on Thursday.

OK, fantasies over. Time to study. Sigh...

No comments: