Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And You Left...

Wondering how you are right now. 3 weeks you're gonna leave me. I have to sit for my exam with all these overwhelming emotions going through me. How I wish you're right here, right now. My talking companion.

I wish you gave me a hug yesterday before you left. When you closed the door behind you, I felt like crying. Why you didn't hug me like you always do when you're drunk? When I walked past your room this morning, I felt very sad 'coz I know its occupant is far away from me. The sound of your empty room. The lingering absence of yours in the flat.

There's so many things we haven't talk about. Things about me, stuffs in your life. Do you think when you come back, we can spend an afternoon talking nonsense? I would like to go clubbing with you and the whole lot again 'coz I know I'm always safe in your hands. I enjoyed being the protected one among you guys. The difficult decision you made for me on my first club alcohol drink. The silly dance routine you and Patricia tried to teach me. Miss those moments.

I regret of throwing a tantrum on you the other night. For the most silly little reasons. Probably that's why you avoided me the next day and didn't tell me you're leaving the country the next 12 hours. I'm sorry.

You wrote a long list of free stuffs you're giving away.How I wanted to tear the paper that you were hastily writing. You glared at me and asked me to finish your tomatoes, potatoes, spinach and smoked salmon. I don't want any of those. Eating your food will just make me feel sad 'coz you're not around for 3 long weeks. When you texted me before your flight to wash your rice bowl, I almost went into watermarks mode again.

Oh great, I'm beginning to miss you. Hope you have fun in S'pore =)

3 comments:

Eddie said...

Woa!!!~~~I don't really understand what I read....but it feels sad ;(

Don't always think like that...not good for the body tu

Crazygtown31 said...

it is sad i suppose. temporarily i mean.

bad for my body?

Eddie said...

Yup...very bad for your body...

They say if a person is stress...etc it will cut short the life span >.<