Went to copy my exam timetable on the notice board outside of the library on Tuesday.
4/6 Life and the Universe
5/6 Environmental Biology
9/6 Chemical Principles
10/6 Introduction to Environmental Science
Now it's the time to start to panic!!!!! How much did I learn in this semester? I wish I have used my time more wisely. Wish I didn't play games too much sometimes... Another not so good situation :(
Sometimes I want to listen to the Lectopia to catch up with some lectures (coz i daydreamed in the boring lecture occasionally. Trust me, some of the people escaped from the lectures) and rewrite some of the incomplete notes. But there's some technical problem with the slides and some of the lecture recordings are missing!!!! Arggghh!!! I give up... I wished I had more time sometimes. But that's always lame excuse for lazy people and procrastinators. Anyway, no worries, there's still 1 month. I'm sure I can make up for it :)
stop playing pool! it's not gonna work out for you in the end, dummy!!!For now, let me finish my essay 'coz I have a dinner date at 6.30 p.m. later.
6 comments:
WOW! Same here!!! Exam is just 3 days away and I am going to play pool in 2 hours =P
lols! and you kip updating ur blog almost 2 posts every week. stop blogging during a lvl period, man. haha, pool is fun! but i m all about begineer's luck.
I am 100% fluk =P Can win pro also ba...chances is about 50% hahahaha
I can even hit a ball that fly on the side of the table and roll into the hole then the wihte ball fly and hit another ball and killed 2 birds with 1 stone =P
lols! but ur blog mentioned u play pool a lot! ckb must be the most pro one.
i nvr do that in pool. no 2 score in 1 hit :(
but i did hit my face with the cube stick when i try to hit the ball in the middle of the pool table. dat was rili ouch!
wei nice pic!!! haha..
i ran away again onl9?? did i??
or maybe the comp sign in and sign out itself. =.=
lols! of coz u did! u ran away again yesterday. u brb then back then totally disappear after dat. zzz.... pheobe, next time i'll tie you on ur computer chair! haha
Post a Comment