Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fortnight Update

Here are some updates:

1. Tomorrow will be my 2nd last chemistry prac.

That means it's the end of week 13.

Experiment 8: Separation of a mixture using solvent extraction.
Stain due to accidental spillage of silver nitrate on my lab manual...

2. Max level in Restaurant City.

Ingredients I don't need: beans, sweetcorn, bacon, egg, leek, milk, pumpkin, butter, chicken, chilli, lamb, mango, pepperoni, sausage, sugar, tofu, beef, chocolate.

Ingredients I want: lemon, flour, tomato, bread, basil, kiwi, apple, strawberry, banana.

Update as shown in my Facebook.3. Seasons changing.

Now it's almost the end of autumn.
Day time temperaure is around 20-22 degree Celsius. Night time is 18 degree Celsius. Right now it's 17 degree Celsius. I still wear my shorts to sleep though...

Some leaves on the tree in my uni begin to turn red. E.g. maple leaves outside the Education & Humanities building. I walked past the building this morning and noticed the significant change in leaf colour. It was green in summer and now it's red.

Summer seems so far away now...

4. I miss the owner of this car...

Oh yeah, you ran away again last night and didn't reply my message... Sigh...I try to find Risk! but I still haven't found it. Maybe will execute an all-out board game hunting after exam in the city.

5. Not last and not the least, tomorrow will be the debut of Green Day's new album: 21st Century Breakdown. Finally! And about time too! Must get myself a copy!!! Can't wait!


6. Exam in 2- 3 weeks time. Oh my god!!!
That's all for now. Ciao :)

2 comments:

Eddie said...

WOW!!! That SAA504K nicely taken! Pro ba in taking pictures!!!

Crazygtown31 said...

haha. wondering the validity of this compliment... shud have take more pics with dat "so po" last year :(