Saturday, May 16, 2009

Metropolis

I was supposed to have dinner and tour Fremantle Prison with some of my high school friends last night. Due to certain reasons, I didn't go with them.

When I reached back home from Freo, my mates invited me to go clubbing in Freo at 11 pm. Yeah sure! Why not? Never been to a club before...

So we went to Metropolis at around 12 am.

Reasons why clubbing is fun for me:
1. Crazy rave disco lights! Live DJ music. Loud music.
- Love it lots.

2. Lots of colourful alcoholic drinks!
- Had 2 cranberry vodka.

3. Wild crowd.
- They danced and swung into beat all the time. Non-stop.

4. Numerous photo sessions with random guys.
- They just walked up and asked to take photos with me and my friends. An Aussie guy with white shirt from one group took individuals with me as well. Not bad...

5. Dance around with my mates.
- Got my dancing lessons from them.

6. My mates are very protective of me, so I don't have to worry.
- They dragged me away without second thoughts if they assessed a random guy possessed a threat to me.
- I'm always in safe hands :)

All in all, a fun night but maybe the club is not so nice. When you're in different country, you need to experience the culture a bit, or don't bother coming to the country.

I don't have camera, so no photos. But I think my friend did. I'll ask :)

3 comments:

Eddie said...

NICE!!!
That's one of the way to enjoy night life at Aussie ;)

Just remember not to drink too much until you are drunk and everything will be fine ;)

I bet you won't find random guys over here take take pictures with random girls...Its just not the culture here ;(

Try Melbourne's one, all of my friends say that its very nice over there

Crazygtown31 said...

haha. depends. u nid to go to clubs with ur frens though. drunk ppl here tend to fight and get very very aggressive when they are drunk. that's why there's like 30 police outside the freo club street.

of coz not! the guys from our culture tend to take advantage of the girls. one of my girl-fren had a guy dancing with her in a pub. the next thing she knws is the guy trying to rub his groin against her buttocks, as if he's using her to masturbrate or sumthing. what kind of dancing is dat?

Eddie said...

30 police is better than ZERO police here...I think =P

Errr...Not sure...hahahaha