Monday, May 25, 2009

Vok Triple Sec

Today's grocery shopping ended up with something surprise... A bottle of vodka liquor from Thirsty Camel.

This is a last resort... I just can't take insomnia anymore! I've been sleeping at 4am or 5am since Wednesday. The health toll is just devastating. I know it's silly but I can feel my brain fluid is running high and dry as if it has been immersed in a hypertonic solution for 5 days... Poor brain. Probably the region is superbly high in blood concentration and drastically low in fluids.
Thanks a lot, insomnia. You really made my week. Demoralize my mood throughout the whole week. Disrupt my study break. Need something to intoxicate my hyperactive mind and reap some well-needed sleep.


500ml of 20% Vok Triple Sec. Distinct orange flavour. Don't really like orange. Oh well... Have to finish it... But how long does it take? Drank like 80 ml before dinner (is that equivalent to one shot?), yet after closing my eyes for 20 minutes, I still can't sleep.

Pheobe, you're gonna have a go at me for unnecessarily drawing my life at stakes. I could die of anaphylactic shock but I don't give a damn anymore. I just wanna some quality sleep... It's something difficult for me. To get a quality sleep.
Cheers.

4 comments:

Eddie said...

you wanna sleep? buy Chivas Approx 40%. 250ml of it or 500ml of it and it acts like a sleeping pill. Drink straight. Not sip ;)

Crazygtown31 said...

thanks a very "bright" idea. i drank dat once and got hospitalised for 3 hours the next day. so... i dun think i cn take any alcohol more than 20%. go figures...

Eddie said...

You serious? hospitalized??? OMG!

Then drink more shots of it before sleeping ;)

Pheobe said...

dont break my heart please..
if u do..
how can i call u as my very dearly one? =P