Monday, December 15, 2008

After The Holiday

You should be in a happy mood after a holiday rite? Nope. I m feeling indifferent, worn-out and hot at this moment... Haiz... Still affected by the incident before going to holiday I guess... Think about it everyday before fell asleep... Had dreams bout it... Yeah right, Ms. Koo, the holiday still cnt make me forget it...

Sheesh, the weather is so horrible. Didn't rain for so many days I heard from my uncle. I'm feeling dizzy and hot after getting off the plane just now. I hate the weather like dis... Why isn't it raining? My face is literally burning red. No, not because of embarrassment, it's because of the sizzling-boiling temperature in Malaysia. Eddie, I cn see why you hate the weather in Malaysia. 'Coz i hate it too! Poor Eddie... I know how you feel everyday now...

I miss my comp. Miss chatting, my music in comp, facebooking, Guess The Sketch, my beloved guitar, my grey basketball (it used to be silver), my bed... Miss my friends too, in particular Pheobe, Fun Yau, Ms. Koo, Boon, Clive, Irene, practically the whole Intensive Science buddies, some S3 Zhong members and my basketball gang of friends and would you believe Phyllis who always bully me... Oh yeah, and my blog too...

Gotta drink lots of water... Certain things you cnt redo unless u cn turn back time. It's useless to cry over split milk now. I regret for something that I didnt do yesterday... Haiz... If only I did... It reminds me of the What If poem I wrote last month...

Saw a laptop/notebook model I like in Penang... Good for gaming... Haha... Made up my mind I guess which is such a relief... I'm always indecisive... Didn't had the gastronomical adventure as I would anticipate in Penang this time 'coz I'm scared my duodenal ulcer will make a comeback... Good riddance to you, idiot... so I didn't eat any Char Kuey Teow, Tom Yam, Prawn Mee, Hokkien Mee etc... Had one serving of Laksa only... In fact, I had chicken rice for many occasions in lunch... So pathetic... Went to Queensbay Mall in Bayan Baru 2 times... Making my grand total of visit to be 5. Haha! There's also Gurney Plaza, Island Plaza...

Listening to Metro Station's Seventeen Forever. Like this song a lot. Haiz... Soon it will be twenty forever for me... Kinda fast for me... I'm not ready to go to uni or step into the working society or anything yet... Probably will post the graduation pics and my holiday post after a few days...

2 comments:

Eddie said...

You went to Penang? My picture ehh?

Crazygtown31 said...

haha yes i did.