Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Year's Review

This year is coming to an end, so it's time to dig out some old photos this year to remember the gigs that took place in 2008. Oh yeah!




Obviously, went to some of my fav restaurant to savour some delicious delights.


Wouldn't it be nice to eat these every morning? I would never skip breakfast if I get to eat this everyday. Oh ya, I didn't skip my breakfast this year, most of the time that is. What? It's a major improvement to my health! That reminds me. I would never be as brave as before when tackling a medium-cooked steak. It tastes awful and really "bloody". The fork can't even pierce through it!Realise there's more to my "natural" surrounding than just gaming. Quit playing maple since this year. It reminds me of how my alias "crazygtown31" came about... *sigh*
Did some silly photography momento with my sis...

Bid farewell to one of my best buddy aka Nelson Lee. The guy that I always bully around. Wakaka!
Get stuck with a huge pineapple in Nabawan. The horror is still there!!! Pineapples never look the same in my mind anymore!!!
Invest in some good quality time with those you know. Miss those sweet moments...
Took my music exam in June. It means a lot to me. It shows that I'm not a quitter anymore. I can preserve and do well if I try.
Just how a small makeover can make everyone shines bright. Haha...
1st time I caught a mouse by its tail. I remember how everyone in my group screamed like idiots when they first handle the small little rodent. Lols!
Working hard for an open day 'coz you dun wanna look like a fool on the actual day.It just shows me how a simple move, like be brave enough to apologize when you're wrong, can do to make strangers become good friends.
Get to know some of the people around you that you never really get to know them in depth.
Me and Miss Big-Bully-Me-All-The-Time, Phyllis. Will you stop slapping me everytime you see me? Haha!
The Bio Queen who always know everything despite her age, Ms. Koo, and me.
Mr. Sam and me. I just found out that we have a childhood mutual friend, my childhood playmate, Eric.
Of coz, psychology extraordinary potential, Fun Yau. You taught me a lot about life and everything else. Miss you girl ^^
Our A&P genius, mastermind behind our school magazine, Rachel. Sweet girl she is.
Wonder why people call you vampire, Clive?
Some belated opportunities to take photo with Woan Lin.
Ethan, our class undiscovered vocalist.
The funny girl who knows how to turn winter into summer, Wei Cing.
Clive (didn't I just took a photo with you?), Ah Lam (a smart guy), Jackie (needless to say, our academic genius. no jaws dropped with thuds when he received numerous prizes and awards in graduation day) and me.
Fun Yau, CKB, Xiao Wei and me.
Besties in IS. Phyllis, Pheobe and me.
And another thing this year is that how I just realise that some ppl whom you thought they were cool are actually not. Too bad...
Happy 2009! It's a new year and a big one for me^^

3 comments:

Boon said...

=.=

is tat ur sis??
scary eh...y u so bad hor...make ur sis look so scary in da pic...

XP...

and happy 2009!!

Pheobe said...

hi jiaming..
i like your post very much too..

its like making confessions over lessons u learned throughout the year.. =)

Crazygtown31 said...

CKB>> ya it's my sis. haha. i oso think so. 'coz i commented her hair is so long, like the vampire in TV so v decided to shoot a few scary photos. happy new year to u too^^

Pheobe>> haha thank u^^ thanks to ur post's inspiration. btw, i oso learn a new thing this year. u knw wat is dat?