Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday

Hmmm... Time has the uncanny ability to aviate when you're enjoying your holiday. It's Wednesday now. Haha! I've been having lots of fun during holidays now, unlike at the start of holiday when I don't know what to do just right after the incubus, A-Level!

Here's a list to do for today:
1. Thrash robot machines like lunatic for today. Wakaka!
2. Wash some of the new brought clothes before sunsets.
3. Compel a list of things to buy for uni.
4. Formulate when and where we should meet in school on Friday since my paper is irrecoverable..
5. Tidy my study table a bit. It was untouched, uncared for and was in a state of untidiness since A-Level dissolutes. Lols!

6. Fabricate a long list of nice, delicious songs to bring to my holiday to prevent from car sickness. Can't believe I'm at the mercy of the car all the time...
7. Watch CSI Miami tonight :) I wonder why they dun show the season 6 rerun, instead of the boring season 5!
8. Play basketball this afternoon.

Last but not least, waiting for you in the afternoon, you silly! Can't believe I'm missing you so much, my dear! Wakaka! Hope you'll somehow show up and play with me today. Then again I won't keep my anticipations too high... Glad :)

4 comments:

Pheobe said...

wa.. who who to show up?? @.@

Eddie said...

Him lor haha ;)

Crazygtown31 said...

haha, not rili Him la. my fren dat i havent play basketball with for one year.

Pheobe said...

cool.. =)