The most aggravating thing happen today. Yeah, I'm berserk. No, not because I cnt go to the class trip thing... That was kinda lamentable too, but i m not gonna go in details bout it.
It' like this... I stumbled upon on my friend's blog. I thought of visiting his blog since he visited mine previously. Thought of giving a comment to his latest post with good intentions. A polite gesture. Saw his post about the song David Archuleta's new single or what the heck was that called Crush. Honestly I'm not a fan of American Idol or any soft guys. What am I supposed to do? Drop a comment? Ignore his post?
In the end, I chose to drop a comment. Now, am I supposed to fake and pretend to get all frenzied about it? No, like what I would usually do as a straight forward person, I gave a casual remark that the song is unappealing to me and I hated that song coz I'm not into that type of genre and somehow it sounds kinda plain and regular. I didn't even criticise anything about his taste of music coz honestly I believe everyone is unconventional for this type of thing.
Guess what? The next day, I visited the same blog again and wondered how is he going to reply my comment. I'm sure he'll laugh it off at my remark. How wrong I am! This guy quickly jumped into defensive mode and replied a long comment about the necessity of every song to be complex and sophisticated. And how I don't stand a chance if I criticise the song based on its simplicity or complexity and how he like Chinese song more than English song b'coz of it.
Conscientiously, I'm a bit shocked at his remark. It's like he's mocking my music sense or sumthing. It's kinda rude. So I replied "speak for yourself". FYI, "speak for yourself" implies that have it your way, I dont want to argue.
This morning, I visited his blog again since he updated his blog. His latest post is in Chinese, which I didn't really read coz my Chinese standard is only primary school standard only, from the way I converse with people. His Chinese standard is unarguably superbly beyond me. I saw 8 comments on his David Archuleta post. So out of curiosity, I clicked on the link. Out popped the comment box. I scrolled down and guess what?
He went on babbling about my last remark "speak for yourself". He replied, "Well, of course that i am speaking for myself. This is my domain, if i am not speaking for myself, who else i am speaking for? Are you wordless? No offense."
OMG, grow up please! He's taking my wordless comment as I'm waving my white flag. Ditto. I don't want to start an argument with you at all! I didn't type a long comment coz I'm scared sumthing like a heated expostulate might explode in your blog. I don't even have the intention of having a debate with you at all! I shud type "have it your way, I dont want to argue with you", instead of "speak for yourself". Check your dictionary dude...
And he remarked that since I'm a guitarist I shud know that how I shud notice a song is composed of tiny little melodies, like alphabets are made up of vowels and consonants. And how I'm showing off my musical ability by mocking at simple song like that and things like "no offense. no flame. peace out". Okay, this was even rude. He make me sound like I'm a know-it-all in-music which I loathed. I didn't mock at all simple songs in the world please! I just expressed my hatred at this particular song! What the hell is wrong with that?
And please, please, please, if you are mad at someone, just say it out loud, there's absolutely no need to say rude stuffs and put a "no offense" thing behind like nothing happen. It's just doens't make the cut, honey. It makes you look like a irresponsible person and a indecent coward anyhow.
Geez, I'm really disappointed with him. I thought he was a cool guy with his own opinion and I can have mine. It's a free world to have your own opinion after all. How misconceived I've been! Turns out that some people can't take opposing apprehension at all! I'm not mad at him, just purely disappointed with his character. Guess I thought too highly of him, overestimate him...
You bet I'm somewhat hurt. That's why I'm writing this anyways... Gonna go to the park this afternoon to enjoy my peace and quiet, free of these conspiracies and contradictions...
Ya, some of you would think I shudn't type this post at all coz it will bring about more argument and misunderstanding. But I'm just expressing my feelings of the day. Thanks for ruining my day!
I won't be surprised if he come to my blog and rant all about it over again. Or worse, in my class blog. Anyway, I'm prepared for his defensive mode again. This time I dont feel like giving comment anymore since he treated my sincere comment like rubbish in the neighbourhood dump.
Feel free to listen to his stories at http://luckywinter.blogspot.com/. See I'm promoting ur blog when I'm supposed to be mad at you? You shud be damn proud of yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
AIKS!!! Why you did not go one? That Banana brother skip class and go oo today =P
my parents dun allow me after they learnt that it will be near the beach. it's rainy season and they dun wan me to get into trouble before i go to uni. so i m sitting at my hse, pondering on which brand of notebook shud i get. got suggestions?
awww...
I dunno oo...any notebook works for me ;)
loll..it's like u're mad but u're not that mad... u are weird =p in a good way i suppose? haha! don't worry. we are all different. that's all i can say about it. cheer up ok!
nah, not entirely mad. i m mad at him for not broadening his mind to appreciate diff comments bout his post. he dun seem to like ppl with opposing apprehension as he does. anyway, i'll just forget bout him. i dun like ppl like dat.
LoL... Im sorry but I find ur post kinda funny pula... Couldn't really find hints u were more than mad this -_- Nvmlah... Let it be lah kay couzy... Hope ure feeling better now tho :)
haha. funny huh? i oso dun understand why. i mean i m supposed to b mad but i dun feel rili dat mad.
cheers jiaming~
maybe he juz misunderstanding ur comment.
http://luckywinter.blogspot.com/2008/12/i-am-obviously-speechless.html
you can choose to neglect it.
alrite, i just wanna say this, for make things clear between us.
you said that our friendship is over, well you said that, not me, so i still left a place for you for the word "friendship", cuz i've thought bout it and decided that loss a friendship cuz of this is called stupid. But anyway, seems that you reject me as a friend, i choose to make things clear.
SO, here we go.
-please, stop blamming bout people around you. They don't own you anything, and neither did you do. But your acts of blamming people is really irritating. Think bout so many incidents happened in your school life, and i do think you know what i mean.
-stop using others as a method to transfer your word. that just make things worse. as i've said, i was mad yesterday not because of those posts things, but because of your actions. and i have no idea that if this is nt backstaBbing then what? it means talk bad about someone in time/place that that person dono about. And yea, it did like that, i still treat you as friend after D.A post and happy-ever-after thought that things have passed where i have no idea that you post such a thing in your blog.
-next time, please, if you want to voice out, make it in front of that person, not every person like people comment about them at the back.
that's all waht i really want to say, i don't really care that what will you do or waht will you defence about or just simply your "skip"-action, but i think i have done my part as a "friend" to give you the "most-irritating" advice, i reckon noone else around you or fewer ppl will speak it so in such a detail. Anyway, whatever your actions are or none, i will still smile and greet when i see you. Lastly, wish you happy. And, stop your blamming.
P/S: i don't really think that i will be proud cuz of your actions of "promoting" my blog?
Post a Comment