Dunno wat possessed me into agreeing to have a driving lesson today. I mean it's Christmas and I was supposed to be out havin' a blast. But here I am, stuck in the middle of nowhere, happily playing computer games.
My attention spam problem... It's really affecting me. As I would tell you, I was in the midst of slaughtering dinosaurs like mad woman yesterday and suddenly my trusty handphone beside me rang, scaring the day light out of me! Feeling annoyed to pause the game, I grabbed the phone and started to holler over it. Obviously the person over the line was shocked 'coz there was an eerie silence for like five seconds...
Oh, it's the lady from the driving school. She started to mention sumthing related to my driving lessons. And in my mind is all "bla bla bla" again. I can't help it. I have problem concentrating when another person is talking. In school, at home, at parties, when I hang out... Suddenly I was caught back in reality when she asked whether I like to have driving lessons the day after. I juggled a while between the utter importance of the sake of driving and the thought of leaving my beloved computer games untouched for a few hours. Wisely I agreed to have it the following day since I'm running out of time. Tick tock tick tock...
Then she told me that someone will pick me up at 2 p.m. which I misheard as 12p.m. I was too busy fantasising myself, driving the Kancil and give my driving instructor a proper good scare. As I was beginning to think of the end of the world was near, she hung up. Good riddance! Back to my dinosaur hunting game... Wakaka!
So today, I woke up, wondering there's present in the giant red sock I hung out in the chimney the day before. Sadly, no... Obviously I've not been a very good girl... Haha! Anyway, my mom asked whether I would like to go shopping. No! I dun wan shopping! So I told her I've driving lesson. And she asked me when it is on. I told her it was on 12p.m. and I have to have lunch before that. So it's good old McDonald Drive Thru again. See? I'm such a regular customer that they shud give me a prize of appreciation or a medal or sumthing... Sheesh...
I ate grumpily the phosperity burger that was on promotion at home 'coz everyone was joyfully shopping in this festive season and here I am, waiting for my driving instructor as if she's Santa Claus... Haiz... 12p.m. approaches and I was beginning to think wat am I doing here?! Waiting for people who are always late. No thank you! I turned on my computer and played more computer games again...
12.30. p.m. popped on my desktop clock. Oh god... She's late again... So I phoned the lady. I asked who is gonna pick me up. Then she said the same girl will pick up at 2 p.m. Oh great! It's 2 p.m , not 12 p.m. like I presumed! Drat, you stupid attention spam thing. Get lost from my life, you big fat galoot! couldn't be bother and started to hunt for more dinosaurs. Managed to grabbed the plasma rifle and shoot those dinos dead. Wakaka! Ya, I'm the queen of dinosaur extinguisher. Haha!
1.45 p.m. I was beginning to think maybe I'm hearing things over the phone the juz now 'coz no one was showing up on the driveway. I'm getting tired of dinosaur slaying... As I was gonna indulge in more of my virtual raptor killing spree, I thought it's better for me to use the toilet, considering the state of our public toilet... When I wanna use the toilet, the handphone started to ring like mad again. Feeling annoyed for the second time, I picked it up and the lady apologized for the cancellation of today's lesson 'coz my driving instructor's kid was on a flu or sumthing... Then she hung up, ignoring my wordless splutter.
Oh man, I waited 3 hours for nothing! I dunno whether I shud laugh or cry. Haha! I guess I shud laugh... Wakaka! So I guessed the doom luck of dinosaurs shines brightly throughout the rest of the day... Wakaka! Ciao guys! Merry Christmas to everyone^^
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
U are stil lucky leh...
i still remember i wait for few hours(from 7am til 3pm)for my driving licence exam...
coz those JPJ cum and chk about the place o whatever...(o they tried to get the rasuah from the driving school...they are professional in this)
then i was like a stupid...sitting thr...n wait few hours until the stupid public servant call my name...!!!
=.=" I will kill the instructor if I were you...
wow! CKB so kasihan. Like me oso, dat day my bengkel was supposed to be on 9 a.m. drag till around 10.30 a.m. then they tell us bengkel starts at 1p.m. coz the bengkel class was full. lols!
thank god i was very patient and mild-tempered yesterday otherwise i would scold the ppl for their unpunctuality olready. swt...
ya, those driving instructors r owez like tat. they r owez late n sometimes they even cancel d driving lessons wif some reli lame reasons. lolz.
Post a Comment