Today was supposed to be a sad day. Oh well I guess it was pretty sombre enough... But I dunno why I feel like an idiot today.
Reasons?
1. Dunno why after I took photo with certain people, I froze n dunno wat to say and feel like an idiotic dummy standing with a camera in one hand.
2. There's a few people in IS and Ordinary Science that I'm just not brave enough to go n ask to take photo with. Wish I were a bit braver... If next time when I suddenly wanna take photo with you, you r the one I'm talking bout nw!
3. An embarrassing scene happen today when I took photos with certain ppl... So much for good last impression... I'm in a self-delusion whirlpool again... Help!
4. I dun like ceremonies like these. I'm scared of functions, gatherings of any kind!
5. My people phobia is still here...
6. Sorry to say this. But when people come and congratulate me n shake my hand, I totally resembled a stupid puppet sticking out my hand with a wooden smile plastered on my wooden body... Swt...
Holiday, have mercy... Please come and bring my sorrow away!
Updated version:
I thought by playing some computer games this afternoon can make me erase some of the bitter memories in my head. It worked, at least for a while. But the second I visited my Facebook acc and see those photos again, they all come back to haunt me again...
The best song that can describe my submerged emotions is Breathe Easy by Blue.
Cruel to the eye
I see the way he makes you smile
Cruel to the eye
Watching him hold what used to be mine
Why did I lie
Why did I wander where to fly
Ooh why Ooh why
And I.........can't breathe easy
I cant sleep at night
Until your by my side
No I........can't breathe easy
I cant dream you had another dream without you lying next to me
There's no way
Curse me inside
For every word that caused you to cry
Cursed me inside
I wont forget, no I wont baby I
Don't know why(Don't know why)
I left the one I was looking to find
Ooh whyOoh whyWHY
I.........can't breathe easy
I cant sleep at night
Until your by my side
No I........can't breathe easy(Breathe easy)
I cant dream you had another dream without you lying next to me, there's no way
No I.........can't breathe easy
I cant dream you had another dream without you lying next to me, there's no way
Out of my mind
Nothing makes sense anymore
I want you back in my life
That's all I'm breathing for
Ooh I......................Tell me why................
Ooh Tell me why
I cant dream you had another dream without you lying next to me, there's no way
no no no no no
I................can't breathe easy
I cant sleep at night
Until your...by my side
YeahI...................Can't breathe easy
No I...
I can't dream you had another dream without you lying next to me, there's no way
I guessed I always like to cheat, lie, decieve, and delude my real feelings. All the emotions can stop flowing and I dun have a friggin' idea how to stop 'em!!! Arrrgghhh!!! Help!!!
2 comments:
Awww...People Phobia...I use to have it....now less =P
u too? :P
Post a Comment