I'm sorry. I have not update my blog lately. And December only registers like 3 posts? Oh my goodness... Plain laziness...
Ready for the truth? Wakaka! I've been playing with my new FPS (first person shooter game) and all the driving lessons thing.
Just yesterday, I've completed my 4 hour practical training. It wasn't so bad but I find steering my car when it stop to be very excruciating. I was like a fish in a steam sauna after 2 hours in the circuit under the blazing sun. And I was so tired that during my 3rd attempt on the slope run I failed to release the handbrake in time and my car went backwards and I waved bye bye to my driving instructor. I bet she was speechless. Haha!
I was allowed to drive back home which was kinda fun. But the car was going so slow that even a lorry and motorcycle overtook me. Can't believe it! My tutor had to keep reminding me about the speed limit 'coz I like the speed adrenaline so a few times I would caught myself going a bit beyond 50 km per hour.
Oh ya, the FPS game. Ready for this? I was busy playing with... (oh man, do i have to tell my dark secret?) Counter Strike: Condition Zero. Lols! Man, I really like FPS. It's so much fun! But I'm not used to playing with mouse. Usually I prefer to disable it. Anyway, I'm still a bit slow. And when a terrorist looms into sight, I have the tendency to run forward while shooting his head off. This is bad 'coz it will decrease my accuracy which in turn got me killed. The terrorists always attack counter-terrorists in groups which is kinda unfair 'coz counter-terrorist always move alone or in pair.
I have to confess that I like to hear the group radio calls and the sound when my gun was being reloaded. The sound of metal bullet colliding. God! What am I saying? I think I'm mad. Haha! That's another thing: reload. It always kills me (literally) when I'm in the midst of a weapon showdown with the terrorists that my lousy rifle with only 7 rounds capacity ran out of ammo. Oh man! It's horrible! So I hate it when the mission calls for killing 4 enemies with a rifle or shotgun. I have to watch in horror as my character received a lethal shot on the torso or something.
After 2 days of FPS madness I'm a bit bored actually, so then I thought of my blog and other stuffs namely basketball and today is gonna be the end of the 2 year drama I've been chasing after for so long aka Yi Nan Wang. Sob... I like this Hokkien drama lots...
Haha! So I'm off to play CS again. Wakaka! Oh ya, I got my first laptop on 27th Dec, a Dell XPS series (forgot the exact model and lazy to find out) with good graphic thing and unbelievable loading speed or RAM. 3 Gigabytes I remembered. Good for gaming and typing future assignments. I adore it so much. Haha! Ciao!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CS? LOL, That is an old game =P ry left4dead hahaha
haha but i like it :P
Post a Comment