Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bizarre Dream On A Saturday Night :P

Geez, I had the weirdest dream last Saturday...


I dreamt that I was in a large gloomy hall, similar to the Great Hall in Harry Potter series. And what would I be doing there you ask? Apparently, Ms. Joanna (my Biology lecturer) was teaching the whole class how to play Monopoly! Don't gag now but we were all having so much fun! After the class, we all line up with our schoolbags, waiting to go somewhere. I glanced at Ms. Koo. There she was smiling like it's her birthday after learning how to play Monopoly. Sheesh, what is wrong with that girl?

Never mind about that silly girl. The scene changed and I found myself outside of my sister's school compound. I get it! I'm supposed to fetch her after school. As I was looking around for that little brat, my dream guy suddenly appeared before me and was actually smiling at me! Shortly afterwards, a second dream guy outside the school fence saw me and was smiling at waving madly at me as if I'm his old buddy! Wow! I would certainly be glad to dream of this every night!

The scene changed again and I was working on a topography on a table. I used my long ruler and compass in attempt to locate an air crash site that police can't locate for months like I'm some kind of air crash investigator. Weird... Finally I managed pinpointed the location of the air crash in a valley of a small hill and inform my supervisor. Then I embarked on a journey to find it.

I came across a huge beautiful garden with carpet grass stretching as the eyes can go and scenic decorative shrubs. I walked towards a rock garden and saw a black-blue water snake resting in the shade of the shadow of the rock garden. I lied down on the comfortable carpet grass to enjoy the delights of resting in such ambient surrounding. I put the snake beside me and wanted to snapshot this beautiful moment. The sky was cobalt blue and the sun was shining lazily. I glanced at the snake and get such a shock: it has grown double its original size! And it hissed alarmingly, striking an attacking pose. I quickly backed away and the scene changed again.

This time I was starring on a windy road going up a hill from some kind of stone bridge. I saw a car which I knew instantly was Pheobe's. She was driving recklessly and I was gonna shout "PHEOBE, BE CAREFUL !!!" Too late... BOOM! She crashed to a white Kancil coming the other way, down the hill. Her car was totalled but somehow I knew she was fine and did not sustained any injuries. Dun ask me why. My intuition I supposed.
(Editor's note: Pheobe, pls drive carefully! dun give me heart attack :P)

I blinked and I found myself in the basketball court near my house, waiting for my friend. I missed her lots. Missed the days we play basketball and have swinging competition together. Missed the lively conversation we had. Missed the days we would jog slowly when we got bored of playing basketball. I dun knw why but we kinda have a special friendship, even though she's 2 years younger than me. I always get the feeling that I've known her for a very, very long time. You guys know what I meant, right? There are certain people in your life that will make you feel that way. I didn't see her for a very long time now, maybe few months. We would usually meet up during holiday to play basketball.

Anyway, after waiting for like eternity, she finally showed up with her younger brother. She asked her brother to go play the swing. I told her that I will be going to Uni soon. She slapped me all of a sudden for forgetting her for such a long time. Feeling the heat of slapping in the afternoon was kinda a shock for me. Then she asked me when will I be leaving. I told her that I'll be gone in 2 months time. She became quiet all of a sudden but I can tell she's sad b'coz of her teary eyes. I wanted to take a photo of me and her as a remembrance but I suddenly remembered that my handphone was damaged beyond repair (how I can be so logical in my dream surprises me). I turned and she walked away like I'll never see her again.

I woke up in shock and wondered if that's a bad omen that she's gonna disappear for my life soon. Or is it a reminder of me not to forget to take a photo with her before I go to uni?

4 comments:

Eddie said...

lol, i like the Pheobe's part...BOOM!!! Wakakakaka

Crazygtown31 said...

wakaka! but seriously if sumthing did happen to her, i feel rili scared. it's like u r watching ur fren being "killed"(in dream). u for sure would freaked, wouldn't u?

Cliv3 said...

@.@ your dream is always so weird.. I cant remember when i last dreamed.. maybe i just forgot everything when i woke up.. haha

Crazygtown31 said...

@.@ i have no idea why it's always dat weird. sumtimes it's very hard to put down in words