As some of you know, I just started to learn driving like this month. Today, I went to the KPP thing ( I still dunno what is it :P). I have no idea why we have to went to this workshop. Oh my god, it's so boring...
Let me explain why. It was a beautiful Saturday and like any average Aquarius I was having a bizarre dream again. My mom suddenly woke me up. There goes the people in my dreams in a puff! She mentioned something about 7.50 a.m. I picked up my ears and woke up in a bolt. Oh my god! It's already 7.50 a.m.? Thank god when I asked her again, she said it's 7.15 a.m. Haiz... After she went out of my room, I went back to sleep again, hoping to continue my dream. Alas! I can't continue where I stopped in my dream. Haiz...
Reluctantly I woke up and went to the toilet. Halfway through brushing my teeth, my mom came again and mention something about having breakfast in McDonald since it's nearby and I have to hurry up and bla bla bla, bla bla bla the rest ( I wasn't paying attention). Honestly, I'm not so keen on the breakfast thing. I'm tired of the McDonald burgers. Now I hope a Burger King Drive Thru will open near my house. Fat hopes anyway...
My mom drove me to McDonald at around 7.40 a.m. She asked me what I wanted to eat. I was thinking of drinking orange juice but I dun usually had such a big breakfast in the morning. Not to mention burgers at 7 a.m! So I just weakly point to the Happy Meal since it's the only set that includes orange juice. I told my mom I wanted orange juice and I went to the sit at a table. I'm so sleepy... I'm so used to sleeping late during holidays, usually till around 8.30 a.m. I didn't hear when my mom asked me which toy I want. I was too busy thinking of my pillow when my mom came with the food tray and urged me to eat faster. Ow... It's only 7.45 a.m. and I'm supposed to feed myself like an army, on a Saturday morning!
Haiz... I ate my burger and wondered about my pillow and blanket again and absent-mindedly playing with the penguin Madagascar toy. She suddenly said we have to go and I have to wrap my half-eaten burger up since it's almost 8 a.m. by then. Haiz... I did as I was told.
When I reached there, the driving centre was not opened yet. So I call in with my sleepy voice and asked them what's going on. They told me it's opened at 8.30a.m. on Saturdays. Oh my god! I wasn't paying attention when the receptionist girl told me on Tuesday about it. I was too busy fantasising me driving a silver BMW when I get my driver's ed.
In the end, I got scolded by my mom for causing her to drive in a rush like an idiot. Yadda, yadda, yadda... ( I wasn't paying attention again ) I waited a good 25 mins for not paying attention to the receptionist sweet advice... To my horror, my mom insisted on waiting with me 'coz she probably think I'm might get kidnapped or something coz it's quite a seedy neighbourhood. Oh please mom... Don't kidnappers get a day-off on Saturdays too?
In the end, a lady in Myvi came and drove the four future drivers to a secret location in Menggatal. Wow! I like the countryside except the lallang part. But the driving headquarters was jam-packed with people despite it's only 9 a.m. Oh well... After waiting for 15 mins, it was my turn to get registered. The register part was not a big thing, the main problem is my fingerprint scanning. My thumb fingers always cause me a lot of time. In banks, airports, federal departments... The person kept telling me to wipe my thumb dry despite it's as dry as bone. Please... The problem is my fingerprint is always compromised coz the skin always peeled off and heal on its own. Right thumb failed, left thumb passed after 3 minutes of attempts.
I went in the room (already full by then) but aha! I spotted a seat on the 2nd row. I sat down and asked the boy beside me which was quite OK looking what are we supposed to do since everyone was scribbling sumthing on their papers. He didn't reply me. Okay... Rude much... Thank god, my new friend ( I just known her for 1 hour), Lisa, told me to get a set of Colour Blindness Questions from the boy in front of the room. Oh ya, how could I missed the person in charge on my way in? I got the question set and started to answer. Please, it's such a silly test. Why would some of the people used so many time on it? Unless they're... Wakaka!
In came the first speaker of the day, Mr. I-Forgot-To-Mention-My-Name-But-I'm-Sure-You'll-Figure-It-Out-Someday talked about road signs, signboards, whiteboards and billboards. Ok, maybe the last 2 parts were not included... But honestly I got such a culture shock. I'm so used to STTSS style of teaching where the students were sooo quiet when the teacher is teaching because they were sleeping, that I felt really irritated when all the teenage boys kept giving silly comments. Like when the speaker asked what should we do when our bonnet open when we're driving, they answered menangis, lapor polis, langgar lampu isyarat and stuffs like dat...
In 20 mins, my mind flew away and my soul has left the body. I always have this attention spam problem since young. I don't seem to be able to pay attention on what the teachers, lecturers or speakers are mumbling about. I would just spent most of the time daydreaming about non-academic stuffs and go home bewildered as I tried to figure out what did the teacher said. Today, I was daydreaming about driving recklessly that my driving instructor jumped of his skin. Wakaka! Then I daydreamt of my lunch, my dinner, what am I going to eat next week... then what am I going to eat on holiday next week. Oh my goodness, I glanced at my clock and it's only 10.21 a.m. This is insane!!!
I daydreamt some more, about my IS classmates, one by one to pass the time away. Then I started to imagine myself slapping the speaker in front and other talkative people in the class and those with their handphones ringing 2 times in an hour when it's supposed to be in silent mode. Wakaka! I'm really evil! Hehe... Thank god, before I could think of anyone alse to slap in my imagination, it's lunch time...
Went to toilet. Ewww... Quite a revolting and unsightly sight before I eat. Lunch was lousy. Lousy mango salad and curry chicken (sorry mom, I know I'm not supposed to eat this XD). My burger in 7 a.m. seemed so delicious all of the sudden...
Lecture continued... The 2nd speaker is Mr. Chin, in short Chin. His introduction word? "Hello, nama saya Chin dan saya telah mengajar selama 32 tahun..." Seriously dude? Don't try to bluff here! The he started to ask where were we before lunch time. Oh man! You can't be serious! I mean don't you speakers coordinate among yourselves? I whispered to the girl beside me, "Betul tak dia sudah mengajar selama 32 tahun?" And we went Wakaka for a moment. For God's sake get NASA to send me to cloud nine in a rocket and I'll rejoin your class after 1000 years, Chin...
Haiz... This time my wandering soul flew away much faster. I daydreamt some more... Look at the time. 1351 hours, 1414 hours, 1441 hours, 1453 hours, 1513 hours... Oh doomed! I have nothing to do... Suddenly I felt lost again... I glanced at the rude dude beside me. He's fiddling with his savvy Apple phone. the girl beside me? Listening to Lullaby on her phone while sleeping... Oh I feel so agitated! I don't have anything to do!!! I open my bag's zip and zipped it back and forth, much to the rude dude's irritation. I tied my shoe lace and re-tied it like 3 times in a row. I drank my water and count to 30 before gulp it (bad manners, sorry). Arrrggghh!!! To make things worse, Chin was babbling and mumbling all the time... The whole class fell into a deep sleepy trance. Another Jigglypuff in KK...
But somehow, amazingly, everyone woke up when it's 30 mins before the lecture of the day ended! But the evil lecturer insisted on keeping us little goats in the pen till 4 p.m. Haiz.. The last 5 mins seemed like eternity...
Thank god, before I congitate more abstract thoughts in my absent mind, we were released from the cage of doom! Btw, when we were supposed to fingerprint-scanned again, I checked out the rude but still OK looking dude sitting beside me the whole day. He's such a gay person! Not a single trait of masculinity I found on him. And a rubber ball was jutting out of his tummy like 2 inches. Eww.... Goodbye to you! Thank god I think twice before flirting with you...
Well, all the that ends ends well (is it correct, someone correct me please?). Farewell I bid to you, the evil cage of doom and terror for a agiatated mind like mine!!!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You haven't got your license???
err... no actually
haha.. same experience.. you still got 3 more hour of bengkel to attend.. make sure you bring some snacks and magazines, or maybe pillow along.. haha
lols! i'll kip that in mind! definitely! i shud bring a story book to read n sum munchies to much on if that's the case.
Post a Comment