Sunday, November 16, 2008

Biology Day

THIS IS PROPERTY OF CRAZYGTOWN31!!! SO STAY OUT!!!!


Yesterday was a mess. Spent only half a day reading Bio. Underbelly's stacking high here... Dunno why suddenly got the desire to dig out some old songs that I used to listen X times, namely Jesse McCartney, Green Day, Blue, Simple Plan, Avril Lavinge, S Club 7...

Conclusion? It's better to listen to Green Day songs when you're cramming you Bio notes the last minute. Hell right! What? Don't believe me? I'm telling you the songs rocks and are totally in season, namely:


1. Letterbomb (all the Exam come bombing in town)

2. Wake Me Up When September Ends (Or in this case... Wake Me Up When Biology Ends)

3. American Idiot (I'm such an idiot for not studying earlier)

4. Boulevard of Broken Dreams (I'm gonna be heartbroken, head-smashing, wall-banging when I see my result slip)

and of coz the all-time favourite...

5. Holiday (Damn! I sure just bang my head on the wall till Holiday's in town! or Damn! I sure wish it's holiday now!)


Pheobe: Jiaming, when is our holiday?

Jiaming: I've no idea...
Dun get me wrong, honey. It's easier for me to read while listening to punk music. I've no idea why. All I can say is: Thank God I bought Green Day's American Idiot album, instead of Yellow Card's Ocean Avenue!

Oh ya... I'm a Green Day fan all right...

Had such a fun time in music class today. Learnt Reggae today. Which reminds me, I just got my 1st electric guitar 2 weeks ago. It was my friend's but she gave it to me when she went to uni few months ago. I so nid a distortion kit to pump up the volume!!! I hate the metallic sound!!! So uncool... Still I dun rili know how to work out some magic on it. So I just used it to play my classic guitar songs. Totally sucks!!! Hmmm... I sure like my classic guitar better now... Anyway, what's the point of buying the kit? I cnt bring my electric guitar to Australia, probably just the classic guitar (if I'm lucky :P)... I wanna join a band when I'm in Uni. Haha!!!

P.S. Still waiting for the letter + your reply!!!

12 comments:

Eddie said...

Haha...That SUPER Noob look of Pheobe the Fillet =P

BTW, the guy you like? Is it by any chance that his first name starts with letter "J"? I didn't 38 go ask people for it...I just happen to take a wild guess "Coincidentally" =P

Crazygtown31 said...

hmmm... one of them is, but the one i posted that day in the depression role post is not. haha.

Eddie said...

LOL, Like that arr...maybe not him gua haha =P That "J" Ex senior in I.S?

Pheobe said...

hmm.. J for what? justin? jackie? johnny? julie? lol.. i've no idea.

haha... i agree with you.. the more you study.. the more the needs and aid of musics. =)

im getting a lil itchy hand now.. i wanna touch my piano!!!

Eddie said...

ZOMG!!! Pheobe!!! How come you know one? 1 of the name appeared >.< BTW, i just took a wild guess about him. No one told me or I 38 go search for it. I just happen to saw something that made me guess about him =P WAKAKAKAKA

Crazygtown31 said...

eddie>> i know how u know. he didnt respond, so i guess i will have to give up coz no point anymore, i m leaving here in 2 months time. find another one in perth. i dun think bout it so much since i did wat i wanted to. anyway, too much of this is creating a health toll of me. i m too stressed til my gastric juice secreted too much lately. but i stil hope u dun go n tell anyone especially certain ppl in intensive coz they have a big mouth.

pheobe>> omg, pheobe!!! so many to read. i havent started my AS Bio yet. The past few days i studied my A2 units.

Eddie said...

LOL, sure I won't tell ;) I mean what for? haha

2 months time??? So fast??? February intake?

Go Perth find one arr? LOL, maybe in a year or 2....I might coincidently bump into you in the streets over there =P

Crazygtown31 said...

why? u gonna study there too? or just go sightseeing?

Pheobe said...

tell me~~!!!! er.. who?? =P

Eddie said...

Study =P I always wanted to study at beautiful place ;) 4 seasons...good food...and stay there forever WUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eddie said...

Pheobe...try ask your good friend lar. She will tell you ;)

Crazygtown31 said...

pheobe>> dun count on it. i wont tell. haha

eddie>> oh goodie! the more the merrier. come quick! wat u wanna study? i nvr asked u...