Thursday, November 13, 2008

Childhood memories (Part 1)

Yesterday, I went to a small cafe while waiting for my sister's class to end. It was such a hot day. Feeling peckish, I ordered sumthing to eat.

I was waiting for my beef noodle (that seems like eternity) when I saw a cute little girl about 6 years old. She smiled and reached out her small little hand for someone she knew. The young mother beam at her and just held onto her baby. I watched them walked out together.

Hmm... then i wonder if the person she held onto is not her mother, would she still be smiling and do the same? I certainly dun remember my mom beaming at me like dat. My mind was so full of my childhood memories after that. I sat there and think bout all my memories.

A few days before, I was chatting with a fren n we were talking bout family hugs. How come her mom hug her when she is sick? How could even Fun Yau's mom have lunch with her occasionally? Why i m the only with a working mom? Come to think of it, my mom never rili give me a hug before, ever since i went to kindergarten. Poor little Jiaming...

Haha I still remember when I was in kindergarten. I would come home from kindergarten n finish my lunch. I can feed myself when i was 6. After lunch, i would sit in on a small, red plastic chair do my homework in the living room on my small foldable table. Haha, usually i will finish my homework at 2.30p.m. to 3p.m. The rest of the time i would watch TV.

I m such a hyperactive child. My parents always complain bout me. They said i m like a child sitting on a carpet full of needles. I just cnt sit still for 1 minute. I like to play. I crashed my head when I was 3 in a shopping mall. my parents brought me to Parkson Ria and i saw this amazing-looking small trolley (the one they use to put boxes n move around that type. i thought that looks kinda fun n i just jumped onto the trolley. The guy didn't see me there. n he just pushed n i fell like a watermelon off the crates. I had stitches for that, subsequently i can't remember the things that happened before that. I only know i cn sing the ABC song when i was 2.

anyway, I hate afternoon naps!!! I just cnt sleep!!! There's just too much to play!!! I hate when my kakak try to make me take my naps. I would play hide n seek with her before she finally discovered me hiding in the store room or under the table.

My favourite cartoon is Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers. Actually i dun rili know wat the characters r rattling n mumbling about. I just like to listen to the theme song n occassionally try to imitate the characters. After 4 p.m., i would turn off the TV n look by the window to c when is my mom going to come home. i would feel disappointed when the car engine sound is not hers evrytime a car pass by.

I got so agitated in the end that i started to walk circles around my table for no reason. Kinda like a Red Indian circling the bon fire. Then i would start my biscuit-eating activity. The tin of biscuits with lots of cream n chocolate biscuit. Yummy!!! I like it a lot, especially the lemon square biscuit. I would just lick the cream portion greedily n just throw the rest of the biscuit away. ( i used to just put the half-licked biscuit back into the tin but my parents scold at me when they discovered it) I would cover the thrown biscuit in the trash bin with other things (paper etc) to cover up my tracks.

Why am i typing all these? 'Coz my mom went to KL for 4 days n tonight she's coming back. I just have to go n fetch her in airport later. I hope she brought the bar of chocolate i want ^^

4 comments:

Connie said...

u r rili very noti indeed! hahaha.. it's funny imagining the young jiaming circling the bon fire.. hmm.. u seem to have a lonely childhood at home.. din play with ur sis?

Crazygtown31 said...

she was sleeping like a pig...

Eddie said...

I also never hug my parents b4...dunno why...dun have the xi guan gua. but now i feel like doing but can't coz bu xi guan haha =P

Crazygtown31 said...

haha me oso like dat :P