Friday, November 7, 2008

Crazygtown31's 31st Post ( Upgraded Version ) :P

Yesterday, after I read Pheobe's post, my soul was totally on a holiday mood. Wow, I can't wait for my holiday... Imagine 2 months of blissful moment without any books...

Here's a list of stuff I wanna do:

1. Get my driving license before Ms. Koo does!!! Hahax.
2. Go to a nice pulau to spend some relaxation time. Fishing (wonder where's my fishing rod???) and a picnic under the shade of a coconut tree would be delightful.
3. Learn how to cook black pepper steak and make seafood salad. And all the other delicious food.
4. Go back to my hometown for a holiday.
5. Zoom to Miri for my cousin's wedding.
6. Play guitar with Fun Yau. Maybe play basketball too 'coz it's a loooonnngg time since I exercise....
7. Hunt for a new handphone and a notebook and perhaps, a camera(I hope).
8. Tremolo-ing!!!

Hmmm.... I dun knw wat else to post actually...

Just a link for my fellow readers...
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thegrudge/site/flash/

Haha, after numerous attempts, I managed to upload a few songs I'm currently listening to:

1. Disp Rs by B Quartet - Special jazzy alternative rock that I like to indulge in whenever I'm really stressed or tired of schoolwork.
2. Wake Walking by Sleepwalk Circus - The percussion is just amazing. Sleepwalk Circus is actually a Philippines band.
3. Late Night Request by The Great Spy Entertainment - The guitar ensemble at the last 2 minutes is just amazing.
4. Panda Love by Throne Away - Don't know why am I so hooked with this.
5. Take It All by SUPA - A new breed of disco-rock feel kinda song. Nice to listen to when reading Biology :P

Enjoy ^^

14 comments:

Eddie said...

BLACK PEPPER STEAK!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT!!! WAKAKA =P

Crazygtown31 said...

lols. u know how to cook? i cnt even fry a fish!!!

Fanny Lay said...

hey..u said u r going to MIri or ur cousin wedding?!! When is it????

Fanny Lay said...

" going to Miri *for* ur cousin wedding " hehe...

Crazygtown31 said...

fanny>> i think around 27th december. my cousin's wedding is on 28th.

Crazygtown31 said...

fanny>> i think around 27th december. my cousin's wedding is on 28th.

Eddie said...

me? Not really? just know some simple one. I can't fry fish too. but BBQ know lar =P

Pheobe said...

and also.. accomplish ur last wish.
i shall help you with that.. *wink*

yog said...

tremolo-ing? well..what makes you want to vibrate yourself so much? hoho anyway do u like nickelback? i recently heard one of their new songs (not sure if it's new) and it's called "Gotta Be Somebody"..There's gotta be somebody for me out there!! lol..

Crazygtown31 said...

teddy guard>> ceh, BBQ so easy. u just put the meat there till it become golden brown or hangus. i still remember the sagu worm wriggling about when we place it on the hot grill in YSC camp. poor worm... i wan to try BBQ oyster, but the grill in my hse become my mom's orchid stand olready.

pheobe>> haha... dun tell anyone...

yog>> wat vibrating? i dun know wat u r talking bout. and no i dun like nickelback.

Eddie said...

lol, orchid stand? pity ur bbq stand =P

Crazygtown31 said...

yup pity :(

yog said...

lol..i thought u were talking about the tremolo, as in the vibrato thing..when u sing..LOL..nvm..forget it hoho..

Crazygtown31 said...

no. it's my guitar thing. wat singing? haha