Sunday, January 4, 2009

You're Late As Usual...

I woke up late today. When I'm supposed to learn driving at 11 p.m. It was 10.30 a.m by the time I woke up. Serves me right 'coz I was busy watching TV and playing games at the same time the previous night.

Oh great, I skipped breakfast and lunch at the same time in the hussle to get ready. Halfway driving, I kinda wished there's a McDonald Drive Thru appearing in the middle of the road and I can "accidentally" drive in. Fat chances of that happening...

My poor stomach was groaning. I was thinking fast. What did I do? I leave the poor organ in a state where it was never meant to be. I was supposed to have breakfast, instead of skipping it as easily as skipping rope (that's kinda hard for me too).

I really should sleep early every night, instead of the opposite. Watching too much TV and playing too much CS clearly is causing a toll on my health. The other night, I was having fun with my webcam thing.
Okay, perhaps I should try sleeping early from now on. Jiaming is no nocturnal animal... I'm not a cat or something. I was not busy catching mouse in the house but was certainly, addictively playing with one (the computer one, not the real one).

I'm not a cat !!! Meow~~


Recalling yesterday when I went to seek my agent on a pre-departure briefing, I was really tired 'coz of the late-night-movie-watching sessions. Surprise, surprise, Xiao Wei was there too.

But I came home with a bad mood. Why? An obvious reason. 'Coz someone was late. I hate it! I can't stand when people are late. As a direct result of these frequent expected incidents, we were delayed by 1 hour.

Clearly, the stupid boy didn't know how to tell the time on the clock. The briefing was supposed to be at 2 p.m. on the dot. This smartass thought he would make a great entrance by showing up late (2.35 p.m to be exact. yes we waited for this dufus for 35 minutes and the hot weather is defintely not helping) and causing others to wait for his stupid ass with both of his parents. Neither he nor his parents didn't even apologize for being late as if it's in his civil right to be.

Hold it, what am I doing? Who am I kid? I can almost imagine what his lame excuse is going to be. It was either the classic traffic jam or using the convenient no-parking state of Damai. You heard them once, you hear 'em all.

Anyway, thanks to him, my plan to savour a plate of sizzling hot Char Kuey Teow before going home went to the dogs. Haiz... I longed to eat it but dad showed up early. For once I hoped he's late.

Instead, I had to cook a plate of stir-fry spaghetti, topped with prawns and mussels. Yummy-not. I don't know what's missing from the secret recipe of mine. I've added dried chillies, two cloves of garlic, onions, mixed herbs, butter and strong vintage cheddar cheese. Oh ya, and a pinch of both salt and pepper. But it's still edible though, just a bit dry. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with it?

3 comments:

Boon said...

lol...

then try to control urself...
and no more...CS...

Eddie said...

LOL, Don't play CS =P Upgrade to Left4Dead wakakakaka

Crazygtown31 said...

eddie> ai yoh. left 4 dead is only zombie la, so must be very boring... they wont attack u back rite?