Wednesday, April 1, 2009

:)

Today, I went to KEBLT for my foundation unit: Life & The Universe (reminds me of my essay @.@).

Found a vacant seat in a sea of occupied seat near the back of the lecture hall. As soon as I sat down, I unzipped my bag to fish out my beloved pencil box and a few pieces of paper. When suddenly...

Professor Mike: Guys, I've received some complaints from you tutors that some of you didn't complete the required readings before the tutorial and went to tuts without preparation. The required readings are very important for you to connect what you've learn in lecture and what you should know that is not covered in the lecture or incomplete. As a consequence of that event, we're gonna give you a close book test right now to assess how well do you learn your stuffs since the beginning of the semester. So books away and everything under your table! We'll have a few staffs walking around to check on you. Come on, books away!

Talk about panic attack, I didn't know there will be a surprise test today. And of course I didn't study... I think everyone panicked as well when they started to put everything under the table. God, I sure wish I did study the day before. Some other lectures walked around to check that we're not hiding any reference books around. Once they were satisfied that no one was able to cheat, they looked at Professor standing on the lecture center stage.

Professor Mike: So all the books are out?... April's Fool! Haha!

All of us were speechless for one millisecond, then everyone started to clap and laugh in unison. We're were wound up by a Biological Science professor! How fun is that! I didn't know Aussie lecturers are so cute and funny! Haha! Everyone was completely fooled by the serious-looking professor. Correction: except for my good friend, Claire, who walked in when Professor announced it's an April Fool's Trick. She only heard the clapping and laughing part. Poor girl. She missed all the actions...

Professor Mike: Ok, so now that I got your blood glucose level increase, we shall begin today's lecture....

Nice :)

3 comments:

Pheobe said...

hey.. this is a nice one!! haha.. =) happy april fool!!

Crazygtown31 said...

haha! it never gets old. april's fool!

Eddie said...

I can imagine everyone's face after the professor says "APRIL FOOL!" LOL