Didn't know people really celebrate Easter Day. I thought it was just a holiday. Wait a minute, every festival is a holiday to me. With the exception of Mooncake Festival, where nutrition is a main criteria. Alright! You caught me. Mooncake is my favourite festival delicacy.
Feel a bit reluctant to eat it. 'Coz it's too cute to be swallowed up (although I'm eager to take a nip to savour how it tastes like.)
Wrapped in metallic blue wrapper with gold line design. So cute!
You can find lots of these in supermarket. Bunny and eggs designs. The bunnies (hundreds of them) just "sit" in their little nest (shelf) looking at you as if they're saying "Please buy me and take me home!"
I'll go and buy myself one when supermarket reopens on Tuesday :)
Went back to my hostel after dinner with my cousins and what did I find? A bunny standing innocently in front of my room door, waiting for me to open the door and welcome it (into my mouth)! Haha! SO cute! Guess I don't have to buy it at all. Nah, I'll buy another one.
But for now let me use my webcam to take photos of it... Haiz... Wish I had a camera...
It's an Easter Egg! Cadbury Chocolate fillings! Yummy!
Stupid assignments! Wanna throw a bomb onto them!!! Arghhh....

5 comments:
my god you're saying chocolate??
CHOCOLATE??!!
alright..
happy easter.. =)
yup pheobe it's chocolate. wan me to spell it? C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E.
lols! happy easter dear :)
=.=
like onli interested in choco eh u two...
XD
ei...jiaming...dun mad at me o wat...
among all of food we eat during the festival...i hate mooncake the most...dun ask why...i just hate it...uggh...dun make me remind of that taste anymore...going to hav a bad bad dream tonight which is filling with ton of mooncake...
ughh...
it's all Pheobe's fault that I like chocolate now. haha.
i dun understand. why would i be madd at you for not liking moon cake? it's ur choice after all. i'm not gonna force you to eat or worship mooncake if dat's wat you're worried about...
meow meow?? its such a pleasure for you to like chocolate too.. lets get fat together~~ =)
anyway, the Bunny chocolate looks very cute to me.. so cute that is very slight cuter than the person holding it..
come on.. SMILE LA~~!!! =)
Post a Comment