Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Break

Hmm... Easter Break starts on Friday; how should I spend the time?

Hint, hint...

1. I could go and watch movies with my buddies. Pink Panther 2 is at top list.
2. I could go and hunt for a Japanese restaurant to savour my fav sashimi.
3. I could visit Perth Zoo.
4. I could go out to hunt for easter bunnies.
5. I could tidy up my room (fat chance of that happening...)
6. I could complete my lecture notes.
7. I could do some useful revision.
8. I could complete an essay that is due in 3 weeks time. Argghhh....

Ok, I'll stick with 1, 2, 6, 7 and 8. The rest can go into trash bin. Haha.... Let's face it: Wisely, is the theme of the week.

Happy Easter^^

4 comments:

Boon said...

lol...
or another option - play CS
i tot thats your favorite?

Crazygtown31 said...

play cs? no...
i do dat last study break. play everyday and every night till my biological clock all upside down. wasted the whole week. dun wan to repeat the same mistake :)

yog said...

Pink panther 2 is sooooo funny you gotta watch it (: btw have you applied for student edge card? it'll give you discount for a lot of stuffs including movies..

Crazygtown31 said...

no i dun. but i do have student concession card though.

i heard the movie was not a very good remake. oh well... will find out on wednesday :)